• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:55:41 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Simtools plugin for GP-Bikes

Started by Demitsuri, February 08, 2016, 11:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demitsuri

Hello everyone!

Im start a project of motion platform for gp-bikes

Is anyone here has simtools plugin for gp bikes?

Already thank you!

h106frp

You have to purchase it and the controller app from their site using 'coins' - i have a few (not many)  if you want them donating

doubledragoncc

Hi h106frp, can you give full info on this as I know Radical Simulation are looking into a motion rig with D-Box and GPBikes and need any info how to do it pretty please sire?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

h106frp

Hello DD,
If you got to xsimulator.net they host simtools and its plugins, this allows you to create a full system using their host software/game plugins and various affordable hardware. The software is serial based so you only need a USB to serial lead(s) for the connection, these are cheap and use the normal FTDI chip.

The software allows full tuning of control loops without any programming  ;) A plugin was listed for GPB - i do not know if it has been maintained for b7(8) but it would probably be OK as a template to modify as i guess its probably just a simple text script.

N.B. never used it myself but it does seem to be a 'standard' for car/plane custom platform builds.

Only catch, you need to become a forum member to earn coins by posting or reading to purchase the software/plugins from their 'shop', if you post an interesting project concept and ask for donations people might donate coins to speed things up.

One nice project currently listed uses cheap hobby servos to build a fully working concept test model at very low cost.

doubledragoncc

Thanks h. Its not for me but a company that want my system on a full motion rig and GPBikes so cost no problem really lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

Quote from: Demitsuri on February 08, 2016, 11:12:30 AM
Hello everyone!

Im start a project of motion platform for gp-bikes

Is anyone here has simtools plugin for gp bikes?

Already thank you!

Hi Demitsuri

Is THIS what you are looking for?

It will be interesting to see what you are making :)

Matty
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

h106frp

250 coins for a week of downloads, just tried the link - got about 200 banked and you get 50 or 100 when you first sign up  ;)

matty0l215

Quote from: h106frp on February 08, 2016, 05:32:16 PM
250 coins for a week of downloads, just tried the link - got about 200 banked and you get 50 or 100 when you first sign up  ;)

Oh shit, i understand now.... what a load of bollocks  >:(
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Demitsuri

Hello matty! here some screens of my project, im already connect sketchup model to the simtools, so, when i find gp-bikes plugin, i can see, how platform will work in game

here is sketch, shows 3 project dof

http://www.xsimulator.net/community/attachments/upload_2016-2-8_14-2-14-png.28356/

h106frp

Should find you have >250 coins now  :) ;)

Demitsuri

Oh my god, thank you alot! :) I will post video of project asap)