• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Game Crashes with no Error Log/Information (Beta 8)

Started by azarito46, February 22, 2016, 09:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azarito46

This happens to me and a few more people I play with.

The thing is that passed 6-10 minutes (not exactly calculated), the game crashes and closes with no warning, pre-freeze, or something like that. It does not give any error log or error information after it closes.

This only happens in Online Mode.

Does anybody have the same problem?

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

On victoria i had that problem a lot.. The rest of the tracks seems better, odd since Victoria before seemed to be more stable than now.
Meyer#12

azarito46

Quote from: Meyer#12 on February 22, 2016, 09:43:52 PM
On victoria i had that problem a lot.. The rest of the tracks seems better, odd since Victoria before seemed to be more stable than now.

I'll try with another track and see...

Napalm Nick

Victoria is a Dynamic track.

If your problem is reproduce-able, you might want to test it against a NDS track too
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Yeah it might be the problem, should definetely some day test on track where we have both NDS and DS version
Meyer#12