• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:33:56 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

B8 Event 4 | Varese Cup Snetterton | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 10, 2016, 10:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

RACE COUNTDOWN

***SATURDAY RACE***SATURDAY RACE***SATURDAY RACE***
500cc Varese Cup Race @ Snetterton 300 2011

Clerks Note: A VERY technical track that will require considerable practice. Track - Croft V0.8b_NDS

1 Long race - 20 Laps

RACE PROGRAMME:

LIMITED TYRES***SATURDAY RACE***LIMITED TYRES***SATURDAY RACE***LIMITED TYRES***SATURDAY RACE***
Thursday 14:00 CET - Track open for first Practice session
Friday     14:00 CET - Track open for second Practice Session
Saturday 14:00 CET - Track Open for Final Practice
Saturday 20:30 CET - SERVER RESET - New Tyres for everyone. (Get a server Reset as close to the race as possible #nocores)
Saturday 21:00 CET - Track open for 25 Minute Qualifying Session - please BE ON THE SERVER BEFORE SESSION STARTS
Saturday 21:25 CET - Track open for 5 minute Warm-up Session
Saturday 21:30 CET - RACE START

Usual rules - 3 Restarts Maximum - Please keep chat to minimum in Qualifying and Race.

Please sign up (name and number) if you would like to take part.  :) Also add any links for your skins.

Rider List

1. Matty0l215     #61
2. Napalm Nick   #68
3. IASystems      #63
4. Hawk             #7
5. Blackpart       #58
6. Meyer            #12
7. Boerenlater    #36
8. BoBR6           #84
9. Dareaper46    #47
10. PeterV          #45
11. Toomes        #71
12. Raptor666    #24

13. Demitsuri       #93
14. SuperTaranta #83
15. Grooveski      #20
16. Jorge             #17
17. Nico              #4
18. Ian                #00

PS: If The Clerk of the Course leaves or is not present when you are on server please PM me immediately so I can get her ass back there before the server empties!

RACE COUNTDOWN

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Oh I am in already lol........cool

MOMMY I'm gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone just give me a hand and recommend a gear ratio to start with to save me days of dying in practice???
DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

When I have something I will send it  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

I have yet to try the track, I remember we did a race at Snetterton in the past, but maybe it was another version?

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on March 10, 2016, 10:38:22 AM
I have yet to try the track, I remember we did a race at Snetterton in the past, but maybe it was another version?

Yes it was the old version, maybe what they call Snetterton 200 layout now.

Blackheart

After I post my skin for the Varese, I have to create it!  :P

Meyer#12

I AM IN!!! SIGN ME UP! :) this time i am quite sure i can make it! :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Meyer#12

i seriously need to figure out how to make skins! right now i either rely on someone making for me or just go with standard skins.. guess this race will be the standard red :P
Meyer#12

Hawk

I'll be practicing at Snetterton from approx. 12noon GMT till 13:00 GMT today, so if anyone wants to come and practice...  ;)

Hawk.
PS: I'll be using the same skin I used in the last 500cc race @ A1.  ;)

Blackheart

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 10, 2016, 11:01:32 AM
i seriously need to figure out how to make skins! right now i either rely on someone making for me or just go with standard skins.. guess this race will be the standard red :P

HERE I had made a simple walkthrough for a helmet paint, but the rules are the same for all types of skin  :D

Meyer#12

Quote from: Blackheart on March 10, 2016, 11:06:08 AM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 10, 2016, 11:01:32 AM

HERE I had made a simple walkthrough for a helmet paint, but the rules are the same for all types of skin  :D

Haha thanks mate! will take a look at that some time, need more practice first, that is first priority, haven't been racing since the Varese race at A1 where i got 1 lap lol :D
Meyer#12

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 10, 2016, 11:30:23 AM
Meyer. Would you like a skin made ;) ;)

And here comes the paintmaister! if you got time and want to, it would be cool! :D
Meyer#12