• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:52:32 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

B8 Event 4 | Varese Cup Snetterton | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 10, 2016, 10:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 10, 2016, 11:31:16 AM
Quote from: matty0l215 on March 10, 2016, 11:30:23 AM
Meyer. Would you like a skin made ;) ;)

And here comes the paintmaister! if you got time and want to, it would be cool! :D

No worries mate:)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

BOBR6 84

dareaper46

March 10, 2016, 12:05:59 PM #18 Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 12:07:58 PM by dareaper46
Count me in :). This is going to be a tough one :P

I also don't know how the skins work. Tried to make sense of the Duc GP15 template but gave up after a few mins. I'll check the tutorial when I get home then try it myself.

doubledragoncc

DANG!!!.......................I keep getting core crashes just trying to open the track in offline!!!!

I have re downloaded, clean install blah blah and still does it just Snet NDS newest version???

DD

Bummer this track rocks and the cams are bril
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

If anyone else has this problem too, please let us know (I had some issues yesterday and put it down to the Dynamic online version) eek ???
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Not tried non NDS...............Will let you know

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

dareaper46

Nick my number is #47. Can't steal THE Doctor's number just like that ;P

doubledragoncc

I get on Snet NDS and non NDS randomly. Just go for it bro. I love this track, thanks for introducing it to me.

DD

MMA Clerk of the Course

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE
UPDATE
Track OPEN for Free Practice 1

Reminder: Riding the wrong way in Pits or Track at any time = Disqualification

I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Hawk

Just to remind riders not to be lazy by cutting through the track at the exit of the 2nd corner to get round the track faster for your next lap because it will likely screw up the server lap counts and lap timings. I'll fix it so that cannot happen in the next update.  ;)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 10, 2016, 01:57:15 PM
Seriously, people do THAT? WTF

DD

I know. You wouldn't believe it DD, but we get riders who feel their hotlap is buggered for whatever reason trying to get back to start the next lap as quick as possible by any means they can find. I also guarantee that my warning will go on deaf ears with some too, and then we'll have the very same riders squealing that their lap times are not registering or their lap is not being registered. It's like banging your head against a brick wall sometimes. Lol  ;D

I might do an update before Saturday for this.... depends on how things pan-out.  :)

Hawk.

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

dareaper46

Quote from: Hawk on March 10, 2016, 01:53:23 PM
Just to remind riders not to be lazy by cutting through the track at the exit of the 2nd corner to get round the track faster for your next lap because it will likely screw up the server lap counts and lap timings. I'll fix it so that cannot happen in the next update.  ;)

Hawk.

Just looked at a video of Snetterton 300 to see how the track is laid out and where this cutting would be possible and I actually missed it a few times by thinking that the cut in the exit of the 2nd corner is way too blatant. Stupid to cut there. Even if I crash I use the time to get to know the track.

Anyway.. Track looks AWESOME. Hopefully I am relatively successful there.