• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

B8 Event 4 | Varese Cup Snetterton | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 10, 2016, 10:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: dareaper46 on March 10, 2016, 02:12:54 PM
Quote from: Hawk on March 10, 2016, 01:53:23 PM
Just to remind riders not to be lazy by cutting through the track at the exit of the 2nd corner to get round the track faster for your next lap because it will likely screw up the server lap counts and lap timings. I'll fix it so that cannot happen in the next update.  ;)

Hawk.

Just looked at a video of Snetterton 300 to see how the track is laid out and where this cutting would be possible and I actually missed it a few times by thinking that the cut in the exit of the 2nd corner is way too blatant. Stupid to cut there. Even if I crash I use the time to get to know the track.

Anyway.. Track looks AWESOME. Hopefully I am relatively successful there.

Thanks Dareaper....  I'm pleased with the result myself too.  ;D 8)

I have the same thinking too mate, if I screw a lap time I use the rest of the lap as practice. Just common sense really isn't it.   :)
Anyway, I'll get it sorted guys, no worries.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Dont you worry, if im admining again (Nick?) The ban hammer will be out in full force.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Just had first few laps here! AMAZING TRACK! Well done :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 10, 2016, 02:35:22 PM
Dont you worry, if im admining again (Nick?) The ban hammer will be out in full force.

Do you want to? If not Im happy to do it.

My real pet hate is people riding the wrong way through the pits to start their timed lap quicker. It is cheating and wrong on many levels including tyre wear, temperature, real life naughtyness and moralistically. Reported to me many times by MMA at Spa unfortunately.

Something people can do in their own testing - but not in the club sessions please. 
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PeterV

SH*T F#$ ck yes please Nick.

PeterV #45
Using my old skin...varese aprilia :)
(post it here tonight)

Toomes1

March 10, 2016, 04:40:14 PM #35 Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 04:45:48 PM by Toomes1
Yes please but I'm going to have to find a skin certainly can't make one the brain just goes blank for skinning (think it's called....as thick as shit.)

Toomes #71 please.

Who the heck is blackpart in riders list?

dareaper46

Hawk

March 10, 2016, 04:54:48 PM #37 Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 04:56:53 PM by Hawk
Quote from: Toomes1 on March 10, 2016, 04:40:14 PM
Yes please but I'm going to have to find a skin certainly can't make one the brain just goes blank for skinning (think it's called....as thick as shit.)

Toomes #71 please.

Who the heck is blackpart in riders list?

Use your "Horizon GP Team" Skin for the Varase if your struggling to find another skin mate.  ;)

Hawk.

PS:@Dareaper: I'm going to do a little practice session now, but certainly earlier I wasn't getting any core.exe crashes.  :-\

CiccioPazzo84x

Blackheart

My paints for the skin pack:

Helmet: VRossi Misano 2011
Suit: Blackheart #58
Bike: Varese paint

P.S. The bike is a Davide's skin, I just changed the race numbers  ;) (im lazy...)

matty0l215

Meyer, your skin is in the Skin pack and i've sent you a PM :)

Meyer#12

COOL! does it fit with my black & Yellow suit? ;)
Meyer#12

matty0l215

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 10, 2016, 07:08:27 PM
COOL! does it fit with my black & Yellow suit? ;)

Nordgen racing. Take a look at the PM

Meyer#12

Just downloaded and will go take a look now :)

Edit:LOOKS GREAT!!! as always :)
Meyer#12

PeterV

As promised....
(all this is already in the paint database)

PeterV #45

Bike: Cagiva_Vracing-45-PeterV
Helmet: [Arai RX 7 GP]OC_PeterV#45
Suit: Alpinestars Atem Yellow-Black