• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:59:35 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

B8 Event 4 | Varese Cup Snetterton | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 10, 2016, 10:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMA Clerk of the Course

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE
UPDATE
Track is OPEN for pre Qualify Practice, Qualification and RACE

Please install the SKINPAK before joining the server. Skins cannot be changed once joined.  Have a great Race. 

I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Blackheart

WTF Dareaper nearly to 300 ping, there is no control for the max ping ?

At the start there was to do in front of me flying ... impossible for me to understand his position, I preferred the retreat.  :-X

Napalm Nick

March 12, 2016, 09:13:41 PM #108 Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:19:21 PM by Napalm Nick
Retired into pits. Should of sat this one out as I said.  :-\

Ah and Core while watching. Bugger.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

sad to hear race was already done for you on start Blacky :(

Oh poor nick, would have been great fun watching my last half of the race, lot's of crashing lol!

Thank you very much everyone! GREAT RACE! Bob was damn close in the beginning, got me scared there haha.

Congratulations  to Demi and Toomes for the podium! :)
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Only got 8mins4secs of replay Nick on  same settings. GPB cant make its mind up its stupid

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Super Taranta !

Was so funny to trying to catch Hawky. :P I passed him and God took my engine off from me after 2 corners. That was awesome. Meyer deserved it until the last moment. See you on the next event guys. Until that time I will pray to God to not to take my engine offfrom me !  ;D
SuperTaranta #83

doubledragoncc

Thanks Nick,Matty and COTC for the hard work and thanks all you guys for the race. Great fun.

DD

Forgot the congrats: Congratulations  to Demi and Toomes
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Super Taranta ! on March 12, 2016, 09:32:27 PM
Was so funny to trying to catch Hawky. :P I passed him and God took my engine off from me after 2 corners. That was awesome. Meyer deserved it until the last moment. See you on the next event guys. Until that time I will pray to God to not to take my engine offfrom me !  ;D

Haha thanks mate! good to see you back, you have been missed!

sad to hear about your engine! :( i was worried about the engine for the whole race, my engines seem to always break lol
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Dang onboard recording 29GB!!! Shame Im slow lol

DD

BOBR6 84

Great event  8) crashed alot in the race  :-\ bike felt awesome at the start and was running in 2nd for a while.. then came the crashes  ::) ;D almost every corner at one point lol. stuck with it, got going again and then the bike felt good again lol so pushed all the way to the end! Good fun! Really enjoyed all the practice/qually sessions aswell  ;) No race restarts either which made it much more fun. Cheers!

Demitsuri

Great Race! Thanks everyone! Biggest thanks to Meyer for the setup, without it, i cant ride this stable.

Blackheart

At least someone had fun! This was my last event (at least for now) I have other plans :p

Toomes1

Thanks for the race guys need to practice on my starts I think, apart from that and the crashes... It was enjoyed as always.

Congrats to Meyer and Demi.

Hawk

Firstly. Congrats to Meyer for the win and demi and Toomes for 2nd and 3rd places! Well done guys!  ;D 8)

I had a pretty good race except for maybe 3 crashes and a few lapses in concentration, one of which gave Super the run on me on the long back straight in which he passed me and I stupidly tried to gain the place back by outbreak him going under the bridge and we both went wide into that corner and I ended up on the grass and down. Lol. But someone was watching out for me because two corners later Supers engine seized and he crashed out of the race. Really bad luck Super, we were having a really great battle out there; really enjoyed that mate! Hehe  ;D 8)

Anyway, 4th place was good for me and I was very pleased with my consistency on such a technically difficult circuit, so yeah I'm pleased with the result.

Thanks to DD for allowing me to pass in a professional way. I wish more riders would do it that way instead of slowing right down in inappropriate places as some do. You allowed me to pass without losing much time at all mate. Well done!  ;D 8)

There was a little bit of a pile-up at the start. Don't know what happened there, but I managed to thread my way through it all okay and then dodge a couple of crashed bikes on the track a couple of corners later... All great fun at the fair as they say. Lol

Thanks to Nick, Matty and the MMA Clerk of the Course for another superbly organised event. Well done guys/girls! Your all doing a great job there! ;D

Can't wait for the next event.... This is great fun racing with you guys!  ;D 8)

Hawk.