• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 5 | S80 Secret Mix @ Croft (bumpy) | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 14, 2016, 10:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Haha losail S80 will be pretty much full throttle all the way :D

I am up for the GP15 challenge at Losail, but S80 on mantorp sounds fun too :)
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 18, 2016, 03:52:29 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on March 18, 2016, 03:46:30 PM
S80 on Losail is fine with me.

Lol it will be a long race and pretty lonely after any fall.

I am thinking Mantorp Park S80 whatdya reckon to that! ?
At least you wont have to wait that long after a fall.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 18, 2016, 03:38:26 PM
There are two tracks , one called 'Losail V07' (which is Dynamic) and one called 'losail' (which is NDS)

EDIT - I have those two tracks (carried over from B6c to 7 to 8 ) but now the online Track database doesn't anymore. It seems the NDS losail has been moved to the 'Older version' folder. I see two there  :)

OMG! I must've totally missed that version when I was reorganising the database and track names with NDS names about a couple of years ago now!  :o :o  :-[

Thanks for pointing that out to me Nick.... It is now being corrected and uploaded to the database.... Thanks mate!  ;D 8) 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

It's all good!

BTW servers are up for Mantorp practice.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"