• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:41:55 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 6 | S80 Swedish Stylie | WINNERS - NUOVAIC/NAPALM NICK | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 18, 2016, 05:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: cdx on March 20, 2016, 07:28:01 PM
Hi everyone, I'd like to join if it's not too late.

Never raced online before, I'm sorry if I'm going things wrong, I'll try to not get in the way too much. Is #81 ok?

Always welcome mate.... Nice to see you on track!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Meyer#12

Here is a link of me racing Mantorp IRL on a 125GP Honda back in 2010. Or well, as long as it lasted in the tricky weather.

I had wet tyres on and it was just dripping a bit, so tyres was too hot and track was little slippy and BOOM, i went down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4y2vH7Hwe4
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Alby46

Forgot to say, a friend of mine invited me at his house and i just came home  :-[
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Thanks Nick n MMA

Thanks guys was fun as always and NO crashes at all racin and was not just in 1st gear lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 20, 2016, 07:57:56 PM
Here is a link of me racing Mantorp IRL on a 125GP Honda back in 2010. Or well, as long as it lasted in the tricky weather.

I had wet tyres on and it was just dripping a bit, so tyres was too hot and track was little slippy and BOOM, i went down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4y2vH7Hwe4

To 1:43 I recognized u for the helmet!  ;D

Meyer#12

Haha yeah! i asked Matty to make my crashtest helmet from back then :D the later seasons i raced a full carbon, little boring compared to that one :D
Meyer#12

nuovaic

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 20, 2016, 09:53:09 PM
Thanks Nick n MMA

Thanks guys was fun as always and NO crashes at all racin and was not just in 1st gear lol

DD

Indeed. You getting harder to pass with each race. Won't be long before we all rubbing paint together!

Some cracking laps from Meyer tonight, but excellent win and 2nd for our Nick! Well done mate.

MMA Clerk of the Course

2st Qually

2st Race

4st Qually

4st Race

well done all!

I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Napalm Nick

March 20, 2016, 10:18:04 PM #41 Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 10:20:30 PM by Napalm Nick
Cool ! Some good results there that might of been even better if I could just do a race without crashing  :'(

Replays

I want Bradley to do this to me for getting a win!...
https://www.youtube.com/v/56hG_ZemN4o

Sorry you had such a bad evening Meyer, next time mate,  for me it was a good one for a change! Thanks to everyone for coming.  :)

Hawk

Congrats to Nuovaic and Nick for the wins tonight... Well done guys! Your getting too fast Nick... SLOW DOWN! Hehe!  ;D 8)

I had a decent race tonight... all happy here with two third places considering I didn't get any practice in accept for maybe a couple of laps mid week. So yeah I'm pleased.  ;D 8)
A special mention for Meyer for slowing down and allowing me to pass him after he collided with me going into the second corner. Good on you matey. Thank you!  ;) 8)

Thank you to Nick the MMA and Matty for another great event. Well done!  ;D 8)

Next up Paul Ricard on the 500's? I hope? ;D

Whatever you decide is good enough by me.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Do we have a NDS version mate? I will check tomorrow I just don't remember seeing one.  But yes I think it is time for your choice.
After that we better have Matty's before he goes 2 stroke mad. :o 

Anyone can make a bike and track suggestion for future races I will program them in.  Hopefully a few more bikes will turn up soon too  :)

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 20, 2016, 11:14:52 PM
Do we have a NDS version mate? I will check tomorrow I just don't remember seeing one.  But yes I think it is time for your choice.
After that we better have Matty's before he goes 2 stroke mad. :o 

Anyone can make a bike and track suggestion for future races I will program them in.  Hopefully a few more bikes will turn up soon too  :)

Sorry Nick, there is no NDS version of Paul Ricard.... Maybe we should choose another track? How's about Aragon.... It's been a while since we've raced there too.  ;D

Hawk.