• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 8 ReRun + more bikes| Vin rouge | WINNER - SUPER TARANTA | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, April 05, 2016, 11:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

***WEDNESDAY RACE***WEDNESDAY RACE***WEDNESDAY RACE***

EVERYONE WELCOME Fun Race due to popular demand

RACE COUNTDOWN

Moto GP @ Mugello NDS

Clerks Note: don't leave your crashed bike on the track  ;).

1 Race - another 23 Laps

RACE PROGRAMME:

LIMITED TYRES***WEDNESDAY RACE***LIMITED TYRES***WEDNESDAY RACE***LIMITED TYRES***WEDNESDAY RACE***
GPBOC1 Server
Server will be available from today all week (free tyres)
Mon/Tuesday    -  Track open for first Practice session
Wednesday       -  20:30 CET - SERVER RESET - New Tyres for everyone. (Get a server Reset as close to the race as possible #nocores)
Wednesday      -   21:00 CET - Track open for 25 Minute Qualifying Session - please BE ON THE SERVER BEFORE SESSION STARTS
Sunday      -   21:15 CET - Track open for 5 minute Warm-up Session (time may be reduced)
Sunday      -   21:20 CET - RACE 1 START

Usual rules - 3 Restarts Maximum - Please keep chat to minimum in Qualifying and Race.

NO NEED TO SIGN UP JUST TURN UP!

RACE COUNTDOWN

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Count me in!!

Same skins as last time, the HotPink from DD seems to be working put quite nicely for me  ;D

Ps: just wanted to let people know i'll be there.
Meyer#12

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Gzehoo

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 05, 2016, 03:07:05 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 05, 2016, 12:23:30 PM
we need a handicap system lol
What do you mean with that?? Lol

Haha!  ;D

Actually I think it would be a good idea for some extra fun, and just to embellish on your handicapping idea Nick,  I think it would be great to have bikes with different horsepower - the faster riders could ride the bikes with lesser HP, and the slower riders could ride the bikes with greater horsepower. I think that would be doable and make races that much more fun for all.  ;D

So Meyer, Manu and Fin.... You guys will be on the S80 for this Mugello race! Hehe!!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

Hawk

I'm certainly in for the Mugello re-run this Wednesday night....

Hawk #7

Paints etc, etc... same as last Sundays race.  ;)

Meyer#12

April 05, 2016, 03:21:17 PM #8 Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 03:25:34 PM by Meyer#12
Quote from: Hawk on April 05, 2016, 03:17:42 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 05, 2016, 03:07:05 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 05, 2016, 12:23:30 PM
we need a handicap system lol
What do you mean with that?? Lol

Haha!  ;D

Actually I think it would be a good idea for some extra fun, and just to embellish on your handicapping idea Nick,  I think it would be great to have bikes with different horsepower - the faster riders could ride the bikes with lesser HP, and the slower riders could ride the bikes with greater horsepower. I think that would be doable and make races that much more fun for all.  ;D

So Meyer, Manu and Fin.... You guys will be on the S80 for this Mugello race! Hehe!!  ;D ;D

Hawk.
Haha open for the Mura and i go with that lol! JK!

Edit: the Mura 990 of course! :P
Meyer#12

Hawk

In fact why not make this an "open" category event(if no one objects?) so riders can choose which bike they want to ride? I'd certainly choose to ride the 2T 500 over the MotoGP bikes any day of the week.  ;D

Hawk.

Grooveski

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk on April 05, 2016, 03:30:46 PM
In fact why not make this an "open" category event(if no one objects?) so riders can choose which bike they want to ride? I'd certainly choose to ride the 2T 500 over the MotoGP bikes any day of the week.  ;D

Hawk.

I can do that, but so no conflicts it will be MotoGp, GP1000 and GP500 OK? If anyone objects speak yer piece now.

Meyer#12

Can we call it a re-run then? ;) we might need nickster to come up with one of his genius names :p
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Done LOL!  Better check your fuel will last 23 laps on them other bikes.

Meyer#12

Haha great!! Will see what bike i go for, with no time to practice pretty much, i might go with safe choice lol
Meyer#12