• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 8 ReRun + more bikes| Vin rouge | WINNER - SUPER TARANTA | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, April 05, 2016, 11:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on April 05, 2016, 07:11:22 PM
Damn I modified the default bikes for works on my mod, so now I've the missing bikes message, now I have to reinstall the beta 8 :(

Why don't you just extract the default bikes from the Beta 8 installer?

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=24.0

Hawk.

Demitsuri

Hey! Whats up guys ;) Please put me in
Demitsuri #93

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

pacopastor34

PacoPastor #34. And I promise don't leave my bike in the middle on the track... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Manu

Hi all.

I am ready  Moto GP  MOD with all Factory bikes ready for beta 8. We would like to make today's race with the new bikes?
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Napalm Nick

That is exciting news.

I think it is too late for tonight for the fact that a lot of people wont get to download them all in time and get 'bike missing' error for the server which will make them mad!  ::)

Maybe we should get them for the next one, maybe even a MotoGP championship droooooooooooooooooooool?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Mugello with Manu's MotoGP mod is really fun! We could do it next week with the full mod, I think we all love this track  ;D (I do not say this because I'm Italian ...  ;D )

Toomes1

Speak for yourself Nick. Manu give us hm here mate!

Napalm Nick

hehe!
Au contraire my friend! I speak thinking of others.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Gzehoo

MMA Clerk of the Course

Server has been swapped to GPBOC 2 hopefully to include Bambino (he was able to connect to that one yesterday).

Latest Results

Quote from: Gzehoo on April 06, 2016, 04:28:29 PM
I'm not whitelisted for this event? :/

Sorry Whitelists have now been removed please try again
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Meyer#12

Quote from: MMA Clerk of the Course on April 06, 2016, 04:29:50 PM
Server has been swapped to GPBOC 2 hopefully to include Bambino (he was able to connect to that one yesterday).

Latest Results

Quote from: Gzehoo on April 06, 2016, 04:28:29 PM
I'm not whitelisted for this event? :/

Sorry Whitelists have now been removed please try again

Fastest Mura and Varese at least :D 18th on the Varese i will race, looks like it will be tough!!

And Manu! That is exciting news!! Looking forward for this! MotoGP championship sounds GREAT!!!!
Meyer#12