• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Still having little problems (Solved.)

Started by Alex_094, April 12, 2016, 04:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex_094

April 12, 2016, 04:13:30 PM Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 03:02:38 PM by Alex_094
Hello there again. After i made the topic regarding some problems i had, i fortunately solved them, and i  thank anyone who helped me! But i'm still having some issues:
I can join almost all servers now, just one gives me an error "core.exe has stopped working" and it freezes at "Connected..".
And in another server, i was seeing a player who was playing with me, with an untextured bike and without a pilot. Is that happening because i didn't download PAINTS and HELMETS TEMPLATES yet?  Thanks again for help from this awesome community!
Stupid question: Is there a way to know where are other players ingame? I mean, is there a way to put the track map in the screen, which shows where you are and where others are actually?

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Some tracks have a core crash if your replay buffer in your gpbikes.ini file are too high. Try setting it around 400 and going higher until the crash and then back off to the safe number. Just try it each time you start GPB until no more crashes getting onto a track.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: Alex_094 on April 12, 2016, 04:13:30 PM
Hello there again. After i made the topic regarding some problems i had, i fortunately solved them, and i  thank anyone who helped me! But i'm still having some issues.
I can join almost all servers now, just one gives me an error "core.exe has stopped working" and it freezes at "Connected..".
And in another server, i was seeing a player who was playing with me, with an untextured bike and without a pilot. Is happening that because i didn't download PAINTS and HELMETS TEMPLATES yet? Thanks again for help from this awesome community!
Stupid question: Is there a way to know where are other players ingame? I mean, is there a way to put the track in the screen, which shows where you are and where others are actually?

Blue: This is caused when you are already on track and another rider joins the server. To see thier pants you have to pit to garage and then go back out on track. This is not a bug.

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

AS long as you arent looking at my PANTS I dont mind lol, good one Hawky.

DD

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 12, 2016, 05:16:27 PM
AS long as you arent looking at my PANTS I dont mind lol, good one Hawky.

DD

ROFL!!  Ooops! Typo alert! Hehe! ;D ;D

Hawk.

Alex_094

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 12, 2016, 04:48:39 PM
For map and other things use MaxHud

Awesome! I downloaded and installed it and works perfectly, that's what i was looking for! Thank you!!  :)

Quote from: Hawk on April 12, 2016, 04:48:39 PM
Blue: This is caused when you are already on track and another rider joins the server. To see thier pants you have to pit to garage and then go back out on track. This is not a bug.

Thanks Hawk for your statement, so as you said it is something that happen to everyone, nice to know that i didn't do anything wrong!   :D

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 12, 2016, 04:50:57 PM
Some tracks have a core crash if your replay buffer in your gpbikes.ini file are too high. Try setting it around 400 and going higher until the crash and then back off to the safe number. Just try it each time you start GPB until no more crashes getting onto a track.

Thanks DD for helping me, i checked the gpbikes.ini file, but i can't find any line that you mentioned.
The gpbikes.ini contains the following:

[GFX_DEFAULT]
x=800
y=600
bpp=32
fullscreen=1
refresh=0
[SOUND]
driver=0                                                   
max_sounds=32
efx=1
[master]
server=master.gp-bikes.com:10500

Which line do i have to edit? Thank you all, for helping me and all new members!  :)

doubledragoncc

Then you have it on default settings, but it might help to try. Add the following to the gpbikes ini and see if it helps.

[core]

replay = 440

Start GPB and see if it helps, if not try it with a lower number. 440 is for MB size of replay. It is different for everyone, but worth a try

DD

Alex_094

Everything is working now, i added that line and now i can join that server! Thank you DD, Hawk, thank you all! ;D

doubledragoncc

Just remember about it as you may have to make it lower for another track. Try raising it up each time you start GPB. 440 wont do a full replay on some tracks.

Replays are a bit funny in beta8 btw, you dont always get the whole replay.

Have fun and hope to see you online.

DD

doubledragoncc

If you get stuck for paints on bikes just ask.

DD