• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:31:38 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

TT game announced...

Started by davidboda46, April 14, 2016, 08:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Vini

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

Looks like Piboso needs to get TTB up and running but GPB isnt even at V1 and still has core crashes and physics problems, or have you got better physics and a more stable system planned for TTB Piboso........................will GPB ever get a chance if TTB is so important?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BOBR6 84

Im really looking forward to it!! its about time.....

So the future of bike games/sims is actually looking bloody good now  ;D 8)

Hopefully not ''too'' arcadey...

still like the sound of TTBikes more though..  ;)

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 15, 2016, 05:40:37 PM
Im really looking forward to it!! its about time.....

So the future of bike games/sims is actually looking bloody good now  ;D 8)

Hopefully not ''too'' arcadey...

still like the sound of TTBikes more though..  ;)

I think that is a hope in hell right, Bob? Lol.

Any big investment requires big money, so of course it's going to be arcadey as that's were the big money is, unfortunately.   :(

All I can say is that MotoGP 2015 and RIDE must've sold a good few copies for a company to invest money like that on a bike racing "Game".  ::)

Why don't the investers contact Piboso and support them instead of supporting companies that are not capable of creating a true racing sim? Why?!  ::)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

hmm yeah it will be arcade.. they made ''motorcycle club''  >:(

I don't mind playing motogp etc its good fun with some good players.. but motorcycle club is too far into the arcade zone for me.. if that TT game is anything like it, it will be a grand waste of time.

I really hope piboso makes TTBikes happen.. but to be honest, it sounds..... years away  ;D ;D (no offence)

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Reactive

relax, this will be console game.
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Hawk

Quote from: Reactive on April 18, 2017, 02:42:29 PM
relax, this will be console game.

+1

It will definitely be targeted at the "Game" market and not the "Simulation" market.... In the same way "Ride" was..... After the initial, "WOW! Look at that!" eye-candy syndrome, it will be the same dull and boring kiddies game with no depth to it at all. No worries!  ;)

Hawk.

PeterV

vali_grad

interesting if you search games by simulation criteria in their site :))  http://www.bigben-interactive.co.uk/bigben-products/video-games?_orderby=date&_posts_per_page=12&_s=&_player=-1&_gender=70&_public=-1&_plateform=-1

I trust my instinct and say to you, these guys cant go beyond  ps4/xbox, no way pc simulation ... milestone is decades ahead :)))
new sim in town ? ping me !

passerBy

Not direct steering = no buy from me. Not to mention it will be an arcade racer anyway...

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Become dust