Author Topic: TT game announced...  (Read 6054 times)

teeds

• View Profile
Re: TT game announced...
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2017, 01:50:21 PM »
Missing bike physics has never stopped them before though, I wonder what changed?  ???  ;D

HornetMaX

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2017, 01:50:35 PM »

LOL: http://www.bsimracing.com/tt-isle-of-man-ride-on-the-edge-game-delayed/

Bike physics ain't easy, uh?  :P
You got it wrong. It was too hardcore, they need to simplify it a fair bit before going to the market :)

matty0l215

• CAWS Racing #61
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2017, 03:06:14 PM »
Jesus, are they planning a TT 2018 Release :P

Napalm Nick

• #68 NICKED-IT RACING - STEAL THE FINISH LINE
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2017, 04:02:22 PM »
Missing bike physics has never stopped them before though, I wonder what changed?  ???  ;D

I think every comment under every press release was "i hope the physics is good and not more arcade crud". Perhaps they noticed. 
Owners Club Racing
CAWS Member

KG13

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2017, 05:56:55 PM »
Im happy with this change of date. Still cant wait to get final game and I hope that they will release a DLC with more tracks other than Mountain Course. Single IoM TT track will be boring after some time. I suppose from the videos that are already in youtube that the whole IoM track will be divided into segments, and player will be able to ride whole track and only a part of it. Will see. Ah! And they said there will be sidecars :-D

Davide74

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2017, 06:09:38 PM »
I'd rather wait to have some bad physics.

The circuit looks great.

Manu

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2017, 07:05:40 PM »
When these bikes and IOM track put on GP Bikes will no longer be so arcade.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 07:08:10 PM by Manu »

KG13

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2017, 07:18:22 PM »
Honestly after playing GP-Bikes for a longer time I start to be less enthusiatic with simulation physics for wide audience motorcycle racing games. Don't understand me wrong. Since I bought my first motorcycle games (old Superbikes Challange by Milestone) I wanted more and more realistic physics, but recently I have noticed how frustrating can be crashing all the time after smaller mistakes - this leads to dead multiplayer lobbies and playing offline is boring after some time. More over riding motorcycle is more based on all senses and a gamepad or steering wheel is not enough to make it realistic (DD I really look forward to a motorcycle handlebar) There arent many ppl like me and you guys who are stubborn enough to spend time and practice one track over and over to perfection. As I see from playing motorcycle games for past few years ppl who look for immersion or realism in motorcycle group are in a very small group. From my long friends at steam list there are only 4 who play onboard without any assists. And unfortunately companies need to earn money, also because to buy official licences. So I am very very happy that PiBoSo is making GP Bikes and I will support it as long as possible.
However I still expect from developers to give more realism to their games and offer wide array of help and options but as we can see making a physics properly takes a lot of time.  I am big opponent to disabling the lowsides that are supper grippy grass that is very common in all recent motorcycle games I have played ... except GP Bikes of course :)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 07:20:01 PM by KG13 »