• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:46:44 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

TT game announced...

Started by davidboda46, April 14, 2016, 08:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

It's a motorcycle computer GAME!!! of course it's dissapointing for simulator fans.. funny thing is, we can all slate it but at the end of the day they will make alot of money from it lol  :P

Boerenlater

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 19, 2017, 10:37:49 AM
It's a motorcycle computer GAME!!! of course it's dissapointing for simulator fans.. funny thing is, we can all slate it but at the end of the day they will make alot of money from it lol  :P
Do you think so?
The market for car games is way bigger, then come the MotoGP games. I doubt this TT game will do well.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Meyer#12

Quote from: PiBoSo on June 25, 2017, 02:02:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/v/YaOA6Wzfts8

Very smooth rider there! haven't seen any of the TT riders be that smooth and without any wobbles or slides! :O

Hopefully only work in progress so it might turn out to be a decent game!
Meyer#12

PeterV

Looking good for an alpha, gears sound slow though.
Will be a nice addition too the race collection.

BOBR6 84

Its a good effort!! Doesn't blow me away but considering all their other games.. This is nice to see!  :)

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Hawk

Hmm... It'll be very interesting to see how good their bike physics will be.... Will they go for arcade physics or real physics? They didn't actually say, but we all know that games companies overhype the accuracy of their physics when it comes to actual real physics simulation; usually we end up with a well dumbed down version of actual realistic physics. So looks like we'll have to wait till Oct 2017 to see what they actually come up with.  :)

But the track is definitely looking better now from the bits they've shown in the video.

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

From the videos i dont think there are any physics at all, the bike doesnt even seem to be in contact with the ground so a lean-left, lean-right simulator at best.

However, ignoring that it looks a lot of fun, learning the course, and beating your times. Just one more go. Hehe.

My money is ready.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Nicotine

GP-Bikes Indonesia

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

For some reason the French have never realised there is an international language they need to speak when promoting their thoughts to a world audience. Hehe!

Just a bit of banter guys.... So keep your hair on! Lol!  ;D ;D

Translation for the French guys here: Pour une raison quelconque, les Français ne se sont jamais rendu compte qu'il existe une langue internationale qu'ils doivent parler lors de la promotion de leurs pensées dans un public mondial. Hehe!

Juste un peu de gars plaisants ... alors gardez-vous les cheveux sur!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

tchemi

August 11, 2017, 09:57:25 AM #88 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 10:01:35 AM by tchemi
Please Hawk, don't use google translate ^^
Juste un peu de gars plaisants ... alors gardez-vous les cheveux sur!  =>  Just a little of pleasant guys ... So keep yourself, the hair on top of !   :o ;D ;D

His speach is terrible  :-[   "aaaa one-word, aaaaaaaaaaaa an-other-word, aaa word, word, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Anyway, It might be a french interview of a french studio for a french site :/
Do you guys want a translation ?

hahaha, look the video at 4':08''  https://youtu.be/xfRMo4vKWeA?t=248
The action on the joystick ^^

Blackheart

There are the subtitles...   ???