• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:33:53 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

TT game announced...

Started by davidboda46, April 14, 2016, 08:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: tchemi on August 11, 2017, 09:57:25 AM
Please Hawk, don't use google translate ^^
Juste un peu de gars plaisants ... alors gardez-vous les cheveux sur!  =>  Just a little of pleasant guys ... So keep yourself, the hair on top of !   :o ;D ;D

His speach is terrible  :-[   "aaaa one-word, aaaaaaaaaaaa an-other-word, aaa word, word, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Anyway, It might be a french interview of a french studio for a french site :/
Do you guys want a translation ?

ROFL!!  That's funny! ;D

Noted regarding the rubbish, though very funny, Google translator. I may in fact use it more often for translating the French language... Just for a good giggle! Hehe!  ;D

Thanks for the offer tchemi, but no worries about translations or whatever.... I was just having a little English/French fun and banter.  ;D 8)

Hawk.

KG_03

I have found new video from the recent gamescon
: https://youtu.be/ArB2VAUnAo0
In comparison to previous videos I see highsides and improved crashes. Still loosing front looks impossible.

BTW: Its my first post here at the forum. Didnt find a welcom thread so by the way I wanted to  say hello to everyone 😊

matty0l215

Nice find KG and welcome to the forum. ;D

Is it just me or does the track seem out of scale. The start line looks tiny co.pared to real life?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

Welcome to GPB Forum KG

Thanks for the video

Yep seems VERY narrow to me matty

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

HI KG!

Onboard ride looks ok, track may be narrow but is still nice.

What i wonder about ( for a few seconds) is the casual gamer - can he be bothered to spend months learning the track? Or maybe there's a super arcade mode where you just bounce round the obstacles without falling. :D

Looks better than the last vid so is looking better and better.

Yep i am giving this game a chance!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Grooveski

Mmmmmm - SpeedTree-enabled laser-scanned TT loveliness.

LIDAR based so they'd have to go out of their way to get the widths wrong.
It's maybe just a high FOV making it appear narrow.

Hawk

Welcome aboard KG!  ;)

Nice video.... The game environment looks amazing though as has been mentioned, it does look a little narrow to real life? But I see the bikes are still acting very arcadey with very little actual real physics movement/forces in action? Maybe it was just in a base arcade-ride mode? But yeah. Very impressed with the eye-candy.  :)

Good point about the possible FOV Groove.  ;)

Warlock

Quote from: Hawk on August 30, 2017, 09:39:45 AM
acting very arcadey with very little actual real physics movement/forces in action?

Well , i call it a real pile of crap  ;D.  Yo can frontally hit a 20cm curb and the bike jump straight in the air and land on top of it , no problem  ;D  (min 2:09).

PiBoSo

Congratulations to the developers for keeping the real road width. A bold move.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

PiBoSo

Quote from: Warlock on August 30, 2017, 02:24:37 PM
Quote from: Hawk on August 30, 2017, 09:39:45 AM
acting very arcadey with very little actual real physics movement/forces in action?

Well , i call it a real pile of crap  ;D.  Yo can frontally hit a 20cm curb and the bike jump straight in the air and land on top of it , no problem  ;D  (min 2:09).

Problem is, despite being so arcade, the game will probably be very difficult for the average user anyway, because the road is so narrow and long ( hence hard to memorize ).
Who is this game targeted to?
Average gamers? Surely not, too difficult and boring.
Motorcycle enthusiasts? Definitely not, the bike dynamics is way too arcade.
Diehard TT fans? Maybe... But isn't the audience a bit small for such an expensive project?

doubledragoncc

Have to agree with Pib on those points.

Its to long to learn in an hour and too arcade for diehard simmers but who knows

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

KG_03

Thank you for all kind words. I agree with PB. This game will not have a big audience as the track is difficult to learn. What I see in Ride 2 is that people rarely choose road racing tracks. Most of them prefer to ride on race tracks and very few ppl want to race on Ulster GP or NW200. From the videos that I have already seen I can assume that the whole track will be divided into segments and it will be possible to race on certain parts of the road. Lets not forget that developers promised imaginated tracks that will be available in game so it won't be only one track. Lets hope it will be so.
Good that at least there is possibility to have a highside. Wish there was also a possibility to loose front and have a lowslide. I constantly try to push the developers through facebook to know something more but they stopped replying to any questions connected with game. All I know is that we can not count on any early demo or early access :-( So only we will get final version. If I find something more in the internet from recent Gamescon  I will write it.

By the way, thank you PiBoSo for GP Bikes. It is a motorcycle game where I finally found what I need.

Ryanoh4

That latest video looks like motogp 10/11 engine  ;D bike physics look trash, shame because the track looks pretty decent...

PiBoSo

teeds

Missing bike physics has never stopped them before though, I wonder what changed?  ???  ;D