• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:30:27 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

TT game announced...

Started by davidboda46, April 14, 2016, 08:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KG_03

Ah damn. I didnt see it b4 and I thought its new...

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

TheFREAK

The trailer is awesome... The game looks good, hopefully the riding experience is also as good as the graphics.
TheFREAK

doubledragoncc

Your Hs3 will make it feel better Freak lol

Just waiting on DPD to get their asses here and pick it up

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

PiBoSo

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Too expensive for my pension to cover :(
Must be teasing us.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PiBoSo

Quote from: matty0l215 on January 19, 2018, 11:00:29 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on January 19, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/v/bMf1IgFSpVo

Are you trying to Tell us Piboso??

You keep posting the videos :P ;)

Nothing.
I follow the project because I tried to do the same in the past, so I am emotionally invested.
I post the videos because it seems that many here are interested in this game.

matty0l215

Ahh, TTB I remeber..

Reguardless of how interesting the game seems, a £40 on a game that will be a port to PC is to steep for my budget so i will be waiting a while for a copy :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

KG_03

No matter how beautiful this game will be it still will be arcade or simcade. The balance between fun and realism is very hard to make. There will be always group of people who will not be happy with it. I just hope that this game will not fake the reality with super grippy grass or tyres with unlimited grip - just like it was/is in Milestone games.

Hawk

Quote from: KG13 on January 20, 2018, 12:52:57 AM
No matter how beautiful this game will be it still will be arcade or simcade. The balance between fun and realism is very hard to make. There will be always group of people who will not be happy with it. I just hope that this game will not fake the reality with super grippy grass or tyres with unlimited grip - just like it was/is in Milestone games.

+1 Totally agree, but they did delay the original release because they wanted to work on the physics so they were more realistic; how realistic we won't know until release I guess..... But I, like yourself, suspect that the physics will be somewhat simcade to say the least.... But let's wait and see.... From what I've seen it certainly looks the part for sure! ;D 8)

PeterV

i will sure buy it if its too my liking but first try a "Downloaded Demo"  ;)

OT: will also do this with the Dakar game, looks to be funa as well, i want a truck !

EnhanceJohn

The release date is 15th of March according to instant-gaming.com, preorder price is 25 euro.

KG_03

Still long time to wait. Did you see the recomended specs? 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 ... I think I need to start to gather money for PC Upgrade :-(
I worry that the game will be crap ... Like it was in case of Ride 2... months of waiting and pffff the game was not good.