• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:19:56 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

TT game announced...

Started by davidboda46, April 14, 2016, 08:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie

speedfr

Quote from: matty0l215 on February 13, 2018, 06:28:10 PM
Quote from: PeterV on February 13, 2018, 06:24:00 PM
ooh yes, that track, 6 march it should be out yes?

In GPB?? maybe the 7th ;) :P

Yes, was thinking the same cuz that's the only stuff to steal for GPB, the rest is to forget. Honestly, if a modder find the way to extract the track and convert it, that will be nice.
It's beautiful and... that's all.
On the video, the guys use what kind of controller, he doesn't seems very confortable and accel as well as leaning is not smooth. Probably a Xbox pad or equivalent.... ?
Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

doubledragoncc

February 14, 2018, 10:01:38 AM #168 Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 10:36:11 AM by doubledragoncc
Found this more informative from video side but in French. Maybe Speedyfr can do a remake for us lazy English only speakers lol.

https://www.youtube.com/v/44b3PWPSAPk

https://www.youtube.com/v/UYxV3JbYdfQ

I will let you know about controller compatability when they answer me lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

TheFREAK

Graphics great... The rest... No comments...  ;D
TheFREAK

doubledragoncc

February 14, 2018, 11:00:54 AM #170 Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:07:54 AM by doubledragoncc
Got ur email Freak. I will send info today or can you talk on Skype?

And for the English buggers here from Mr Riot himself

https://www.youtube.com/v/S8n61-2stf0

Seems consoles get it first WTF!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 13, 2018, 12:42:32 PM
But GAWD DAYUM the lighting is so good and circuit is so detailed and realistic, I feel ashamed  :'(
About time :)

KG_03

I think that we will never get the game we want. Developers know that if they make the game too hard or realistic they wont sell it.
As for IoM TT it looks fast na fun. Unfortunately I have lowered my expectations after I have noticed the tyres make a sound on acceleration and bike is not flipping over.

Donnie

It looks very unfinished to me. Almost like the developers have thought the majority of players will play with onboard view so they rushed the chase cam rider animations.

It also looks like they haven't sorted the physics issues with the bike suddenly veering left or right.

I know it's hard to tell from a review video and not playing it yourself but it doesn't fill me with excitement.

KG_03

Keep in mind that none of the videos were played in simulation mode.
What is weird to me that some rear wheel slides look weird. No lowslides or highsides, but as I wrode b4 we didnt see simulation mode yet.

speedfr

For the French video that DD posted earlier, i didn't look till the end cuz the guy who comments that is ... how to say that without being too rude...

Anyway, forget his video and specially the comments, the guys is stupid and think that this is the best hardest simulator ever.
So, actually, it was better that nobody understand anything, there's nothing to listen to.

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

KG_03

I watch at the videos try to analyse stuff and find out what we can expect. I am surprised that there is almost no suspension movement. The front feels stiff, the handlebar does not move (its fixed) in the model. Very weird and simplified... also the rider and bike models have tendency to melt with each other, not even mentioning that the left foot make weird movement when changing the gears.
I wish I could do a review on my own. I see that ppl making those videos are not familiar with this kind of games.

speedfr

Quote from: KG13 on February 14, 2018, 09:02:52 PM
I wish I could do a review on my own. I see that ppl making those videos are not familiar with this kind of games.

Go ahead !!

But you need to flirt with the Studios that makes the game in order to catch an earlier release. That's how this French Youtuber did.

Napalm Nick

Maybe they can approach Piboso and amalgamate the two games for the perfect result assuming such a thing is possible.  8)

I wonder if PiB would be interested in that?

I like to think the next version of the game will improve the bike as there is little to do on the graphics.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

KG_03

It would great but I do not even have a youtube channel  background so probably it will be hard go get preview build.