• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

TT game announced...

Started by davidboda46, April 14, 2016, 08:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Checked out some reviews, and they all (even the positive ones) pretty much confirmed my fears, nice track, everything else shit. Positive reviews mostly come from people who don't ride bikes in real life and think that Milestone Games are sim racing games. It's sad that the game isn't good, because from the in-game footage the track, the foliage, the sense of speed and the lighting looks really nice.

I've only seen PS4/Xbox reviews (pc isn't out yet) but I doubt that things will be different on the PC version. From what I've seen and read:

* There is no custom control options, can't even adjust sensitivity.   
* No real time weather effects, only three different pre-set conditions to choose from.
* I doubt that the track surface is dynamic... (don't know for sure)
* The bike seem to have a mind of it's own when exiting slow turns. From footage it looks like it doesn't want to stand up, just stays at max lean and follows a curved path into the wall/post/fence or whatever.
* There seem to be no feeling of what the tires are doing, no sense of rear spinning little or a a lot and so on.
* 1st person view static like a stick stuck on a roller coaster. Rider head movement is non existing. No look-to-apex.
* In 3rd person view the rider is twitchy like an epileptic dope head on amphetamine. It sort of looks like when people try to play a racing game with a keyboard.

The dream would be to just rip the track to GP-Bikes (I don't recommend or condone stealing other games intellectual property in general, hence "dream"), but as others in this forum also have said, GP-Bikes would not be able to handle a track of that size in the games current state...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Meyer#12

Quote from: davidboda46 on March 07, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
Checked out some reviews, and they all (even the positive ones) pretty much confirmed my fears, nice track, everything else shit. Positive reviews mostly come from people who don't ride bikes in real life and think that Milestone Games are sim racing games. It's sad that the game isn't good, because from the in-game footage the track, the foliage, the sense of speed and the lighting looks really nice.

I've only seen PS4/Xbox reviews (pc isn't out yet) but I doubt that things will be different on the PC version. From what I've seen and read:

* No real time weather effects, only three different pre-set conditions to choose from.
* The bike seem to have a mind of it's own when exiting slow turns. From footage it looks like it doesn't want to stand up, just stays at max lean and follows a curved path into the wall/post/fence or whatever.
* There seem to be no feeling of what the tires are doing, no sense of rear spinning little or a a lot and so on.
* 1st person view static like a stick stuck on a roller coaster. Rider head movement is non existing. No look-to-apex.
* In 3rd person view the rider is twitchy like an epileptic dope head on amphetamine. It sort of looks like when people try to play a racing game with a keyboard.

The dream would be to just rip the track to GP-Bikes (I don't recommend or condone stealing other games intellectual property in general, hence "dream"), but as others in this forum also have said, GP-Bikes would not be able to handle a track of that size in the games current state...

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Pretty much it!
Got the game and spend some hours in it. Fun but nowhere a sim or even simcade game.

My worry is how long it will stay fun, i don't think it is a game you want to spend hours and hours in.
Meyer#12

JamoZ

Quote from: davidboda46 on March 07, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Don`t forget the horrible sounds...i have heard ps1 games with more realistic bike sounds...

Donnie

Don't wast your money. Garbage.

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

h106frp

Looks like an armed robbery in progress  ;)

Another horriible canned animation - why cant you just ride in and out of your pit station? Pit lane penalties also add a bit of drama to many TT's

HornetMaX

Spooky crew ! And still no umbrella girls.

P.S.
Nice signature PiBoSo :)

KG_03

there is option look into apex. Its in dynamic view option. Anyway the camera pointing the view into apex slides like in a movie what is annoying.

Manu

March 08, 2018, 02:15:02 AM #263 Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:16:46 AM by Manu
TT: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE  ;D

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Hawk

ROFL!! Love it Manu! ;D ;D

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 07, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

Spooky crew ! And still no umbrella girls.

P.S.
Nice signature PiBoSo
:)

Love the new signature too Piboso!  Nice one! Lol! ;D

matty0l215

Sweet jesus what the Hell is that!?!

Realistic pit stop simulation :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

My crew had that absent stare, I'd get off the bike pronto :)

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".