• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:22:07 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Honda NR750 v. 1.0

Started by Blackheart, April 21, 2016, 12:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Its not the actual license plate that i think needs adding don't get me wrong. It is the black mounting area that also supports the indicators.  That's what I meant. Finishes the bike off to real road spec even if it is being used for a track day . At the moment it is hybrid  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Blackheart on April 22, 2016, 08:24:23 AM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 22, 2016, 05:49:20 AM
Nice work, cool bike  8) nice quality sound too! good stuff  :) why wont it wheelie though??  :'( ;D

The engine has done matty, I find it perfect, smooth like a road bike, few wheelies I find it a good compromise. Maybe with the next front sospension will change a bit the front.

I had anti-wheelie on..  :-[ much better now  ;D 8)

matty0l215

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 22, 2016, 11:43:59 AM
Quote from: Blackheart on April 22, 2016, 08:24:23 AM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 22, 2016, 05:49:20 AM
Nice work, cool bike  8) nice quality sound too! good stuff  :) why wont it wheelie though??  :'( ;D

The engine has done matty, I find it perfect, smooth like a road bike, few wheelies I find it a good compromise. Maybe with the next front sospension will change a bit the front.

I had anti-wheelie on..  :-[ much better now  ;D 8)

Ah hahaha!!  ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Blackheart on April 22, 2016, 09:43:58 AM
lol

U can put a screenshot of the missing shadows, i have a doubt  :P

Here's a screen shot. Oh, and please, DON'T INCLUDE A LICENSE PLATE. The bike looks great as it is. If DD wants a license plate he should do it himself!!! Lol.

The only changes necessary, are that the bike's smoke needs to be reduced a bit, and there should at least be a speedo. I'd love to know how fast I'm going.

Of the bike mods that have been released, this is so far the best. Road bikes with such a rich engine sound, are a joy to ride.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

It looks like the cockpit gfx is missing the chassis shadow Black.

Get your own bloody numberplate DD ;) :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on April 22, 2016, 12:35:20 PM
Here's a screen shot. Oh, and please, DON'T INCLUDE A LICENSE PLATE. The bike looks great as it is. If DD wants a license plate he should do it himself!!! Lol.

The only changes necessary, are that the bike's smoke needs to be reduced a bit, and there should at least be a speedo. I'd love to know how fast I'm going.

Of the bike mods that have been released, this is so far the best. Road bikes with such a rich engine sound, are a joy to ride.

For a fast shadows 1p view fix change in the .gfx (open with a text editor)

This:

Quotecockpit
{
   chassis
   {
      model
      {
         file = Honda_NR750_chassis.edf
      }
      shadow
      {
         file = rc990_s.edf
      }

In this way:

Quotecockpit
{
   chassis
   {
      model
      {
         file = Honda_NR750_chassis.edf
      }
      shadow
      {
         file = Honda_NR750_chassis_s.edf
      }

Urban Chaos 2.0

Blackheart

I found another "bug" in the mirrors, (you see through) will be fixed with the next update.

doubledragoncc

April 22, 2016, 01:32:26 PM #39 Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:35:29 PM by doubledragoncc
YO URBAN!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GFY lol...................

I HATE a frickin license plate I said DONT add it you twat. Dont make me look like a mommies boy needin it all legal n shit lol.

It would be the first time I rode a street legal bike lol

Thanks for the fix BH

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

haha nice!

maybe you can put a blank plate on we can skin with our own names/funnies.

Good idea DD  ;D

doubledragoncc

I always have a folding plate with a choke cable attached!!!

Funny how it keeps folding up when theres a camera about lol

DD

Love the plate though BH. Thats the only plus side if you add a plate make it so we can edit it
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Urban Chaos 2.0

Is there a way to increase the wind noise when riding? I've noticed that different bikes have wind noise of a certain type and volume.

Blackheart

April 22, 2016, 04:41:11 PM #44 Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 05:24:37 PM by Blackheart
Download fix for version 0.3: Fix for shadows 1p view, hands position & smoke

Overwrite the gfx file.

P.S. Matty for the database put this gfx  ;)

EDIT: correct ... i hope  :P