• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:37:19 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 9 | Muzzy Roadrace | WINNER - NUOVAIC | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, April 22, 2016, 12:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuovaic

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 24, 2016, 10:27:35 AM
After watching Moto3 just now S80 on Jerez would be a great race. Stock 125 is not good enough to use IMO it folds to easy for MOST people.

DD

EDIT: OR a S80 AND MotoGP at Jerez. The MotoGP is sooooooooo good and we need to race them. Manu did so much work for us to have them it is only right we use them asap

No prob, I'm sure your suggestion will be more popular DD!
I  just wanted us have an easy one sometime, suitable for everyone. Anytime, no rush.  And for the sake of my sanity, please try the 125 cup at Norisring and tell me the front folds, coz no matter what I do, it won't go down.

doubledragoncc

Hey nuovaic, I have not tried that track you said and you were first in line bro. I am up for what you say if the 125 works on it.

Will give it a try after MotoGP

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Finally, time to get some practice...
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PeterV

i feel frisky...can i still sign up?

PeterV #45

MMA Clerk of the Course

Yes Mr PeterV. Just in time sign up is about to close

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE
UPDATE RACE WILL BE 23 LAPS 

Reminder: NO TRACK CUTTING or riding the wrong way anywhere including pitlane IN ANY SESSION

Marshal Note:  A Difficult Race - take it easy
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

doubledragoncc

Have a great race guys. See you in the next one I hope.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Well that's 4 core.exe's I've had already tonight.  ::)

Is someone connected to the server with Wi-Fi or something because this is very unusual for me to get this many core.exe's?  :(

Hawk.

nuovaic

Same here Hawk, 2 cores when peeps connecting!

Meyer#12

I have had a bunch of cores today too, normally it is not this bad at all!
Meyer#12

janaucarre

Hi is it possible to add me on the withelist?

janaucarre

That's come from me guy, i tried to connect without the muz and after i tried to connect but saw i wasn't on the whitelist

Hawk

Is someone attacking Pibs Master server or something.... This is crazy! I'm getting core.exe after core.exe.

Hawk.

Boerenlater

April 24, 2016, 07:01:09 PM #42 Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 07:03:29 PM by Boerenlater
Can't see the server.
No Hengelo NDS in sight.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

MMA Clerk of the Course

Janau - you will be added to WHITELIST shortly

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE
UPDATE TRACK HAS CHANGED DUE TO AN ACCIDENT AT HENGELO: NOW SLOVAKIARING IF YOU WANT TO JOIN SAY HERE WITHIN 15 MINUTES

Reminder: NO TRACK CUTTING or riding the wrong way anywhere including pitlane IN ANY SESSION

Marshal Note:  No one knows how the bike rides here so the field is level
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

janaucarre