• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 9 | Muzzy Roadrace | WINNER - NUOVAIC | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, April 22, 2016, 12:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Sorry, but i can't stand this track...

The bike is very difficult to ride but that's more my problem :P

Sorry for the madness that ensued tonight, there seemed to be a lot of connection issues
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Grooveski

That was a laugh.  :)

I missed the Server Disconnect message at Hengelo and was merrily knocking out practice laps.  Came into the pits thinking it must be about quali time and realised I there was on my own.   ???
Checked the forum, frantically downloaded SlovakiaRing, wobbled my way through qualifying.
Started race, thought "follow someone for a while" then realised no-one else roundabout me knew the track either...   ;D
Had a laugh with janaucarre and someone else for a couple of laps.
...then many, many crashes...
....and the calibration was off on my pad, clutch kept slipping in fifth and sixth.
.....and whadda y'know?  First race I've not been lapped in and a podium to boot.   :P

Sorry to hear about all the cores and connection problems.   :(

Napalm Nick

I am genuinely glad to hear a few of you had fun  :)

I have no idea what happened with the connection problems never seen anything like that before.

Thanks Matty for saving the day   ;)

Hopefully the next one goes smoother.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: nuovaic on April 24, 2016, 09:24:55 AM
How about an easy one sometime?
My suggestion would be the little used 125 cup and Norisring. Not much to learn on the track, but with two wide 180 deg hairpins after slipstreaming straights it's an overtaker's dream and could be a fun track for racing. Visually stunning too.

So....

I am keen to get a new race test as soon as possible to test my servers for this problem again.  I have tried the track with the default 125 and it is OK because it is very smooth with no real elevation changes.  Stull suffers (like all other bikes it seems) with sudden change in velocity vectors but very manageable.

I will put this on the server now and we can race it Wednesday evening and again if that is bad time for anyone.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

April 25, 2016, 11:30:48 AM #64 Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 11:38:14 AM by Napalm Nick
Results:

Qually

Race

replay Link
(which again does not work for me - stuff it)