• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:40:42 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

STREAMING TEST RACE TONIGHT | WINNER - TEEDS | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 11, 2016, 01:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

May 11, 2016, 04:17:40 PM #15 Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 04:19:36 PM by Napalm Nick
I think the ROC for you  :D  but any 500 you want really Varese, ROC or Muz

To be fair this is likely better (for the stream) if we keep together and having some little scraps rather than a race with no action
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Haha the ROC would be nice for live stream with all the wheelies ;)

Yeah, i will just be there for fun and the test :)

But if i have the change, i will go for the win too for sure! Haha :D
Meyer#12

Meyer#12

And pheew! I see Kerazo have been online, but luckily haven't come to beating my time yet :)
Meyer#12

BOBR6 84

Damn man.. 50 mins away, do you mind if i jump in?

Napalm Nick

Not at all everyone is welcome and we need more!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

cool! quick brew and il be on  ;)

Napalm Nick

Boerenlater

I'm not participating today but now I am actually watching DD's broadcast from last time.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

I cannot believe it I CORED half way round the last lap from the lead!

Was great listening to your commentary as I rode DD  ;D

But fuck this shit lol.

Hawk

Really enjoyed that guys. Now I want to see the live stream replay..... Tried to save my replay and GPB core'd on me. BUGGER!!  ::)

Thanks guys, enjoyed it!  ;D 8)

Hawk

Blackheart

Shame Nick :(

was bad, I fell immediately for a problem of the track (touch the white line and you fall ...) later I rode badly to recover soon positions. A 2th place only luck  :-[

Napalm Nick

I had a nightmare practice but really got it together in the race ( a bit of help from Meyer slowing for me) and was really enjoying it  ;D. Then fekin CORE (well Normalization error)   >:(

One day I will have a full fekin race I can say I enjoyed.

well done to whoever won.

Meyer#12

Haha i had a great QP, great perfect first 8 laps and then it just went downhill! couldn't get the bike out of the corner fast, it would just flip, front started chattering and wobbling and baah, just horrible end of the race :) but had great fun until last 10 laps :) and then listening to DD while racing was a lot of fun, really enjoyed that! :)

And what a shame nick! you had the 1st place in your pocket there! :)

Congrats Teeds and Blacky on 1st and 2nd! :)

And thank you DD for a great live stream!

Thanks Nick and MMA for organizing and keeping the server going Top job!
Meyer#12

BOBR6 84

Enjoyed practice and qually.. but yet again the race was bloody terrible  ;D im not making this up.. bike feels alien everytime i get to a race  :o

well done all.. now to see what DD was saying lol

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on May 11, 2016, 07:37:45 PM
Shame Nick :(

was bad, I fell immediately for a problem of the track (touch the white line and you fall ...) later I rode badly to recover soon positions. A 2th place only luck  :-[

Yeah... white paint lines are too slippy, but I can't do anything about that mate.  ;)

Might go back to textured paint lines in next update till it's sorted.  :)

Hawk.