• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:15:40 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Need people for a new bikes set

Started by Blackheart, May 15, 2016, 08:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

IMO phisics and engine are 2 separate things, I can also do it all alone, but I quickly get bored.  ::)

matty0l215

Quote from: Boerenlater on May 19, 2016, 05:17:05 PM
If I had any skill I would help you in a heartbeat.

Engine map how to-

• Stare at real bike dyno readout
  • Replicate that in EngnED
  • Change when people moan :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

If you avoid step 3, you're good to go :)

doubledragoncc

Actually, forget step 3 as so far your work is near on perfect dude.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

However, the 3D model of the cbr900rr is almost complete (the 3p model, the 1p as for the NR750 do it later) for a eventual beta release when the engine stuff will be ready.

When I finished with the baking, I put a in game screenshot, I'm getting a good result.  :P

doubledragoncc

cool news.

Cant wait to die on a CBR lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

grimm

Trying to get the rev's to come down quickly (had this issue with other engine maps as well), but I'm not having much luck in the time I've been able to mess with it. I'll do some more over coffee in the morning tomorrow.  :-\

HornetMaX

Quote from: grimm on May 20, 2016, 09:26:52 PM
Trying to get the rev's to come down quickly (had this issue with other engine maps as well), but I'm not having much luck in the time I've been able to mess with it. I'll do some more over coffee in the morning tomorrow.  :-\
You mean in neutral ? Increase the braking torque and eventually decrease the crankshaft inertia.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Nice shot Blacky.... Are we getting prepared for a 24hr race and some night riding. Hehe  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Blackheart

lol

P.S. The headlights are not a effect from photoshop or similar, it is a shader on the glass for nice replays  ;D

doubledragoncc

grimm

Quote from: HornetMaX on May 20, 2016, 09:52:20 PM
Quote from: grimm on May 20, 2016, 09:26:52 PM
You mean in neutral ? Increase the braking torque and eventually decrease the crankshaft inertia.

Most noticed after a crash the bike was hanging rev like it was running ultra lean. Thanks for the tip on how to solve it, the tutorial on the wiki is pretty outdated and doesn't cover that part of modifying an engine map. Thankfully I'm not a complete idiot with computers so I'll get back to the map and probably send it over to Black soon.  8)

That preview screen shot makes me super excited to see this bike alive in GP Bikes! :D