• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:27:59 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

After lurking around for ..years? I finally bought it!

Started by Pig_Mac, May 18, 2016, 06:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig_Mac

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 18, 2016, 07:46:11 PM
Quote from: Pigmachine on May 18, 2016, 07:42:37 PM
Already found the autosync thingie.. but it wasn't the most 'search friendly' forum I found ;)
Thanks for all the welcomes and tips.. will see if I can run it soon, the auto-download server were pretty fast at least. 

Will read up on the rest soon

Good choice mate :)

If you made it you deserve a medal!  ;D
As I installed GP-Bikes on another drive, it took me almost 20 seconds to understand how to change location folder.. shame on you for not explaining that in the tutorial  ;) I would almost had time to get another beer in that time!
Any plans to have the same function on tracks? or are they of so different 'standard' that it's not possible?

Hawk

There are no plans to put the tracks on autosync. It is not a mandatory requirement to have all tracks installed to join servers, only to have the same track version the server has installed that you want to connect to.  :)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Pigmachine on May 18, 2016, 08:07:28 PM
If you made it you deserve a medal!  ;D
As I installed GP-Bikes on another drive, it took me almost 20 seconds to understand how to change location folder.. shame on you for not explaining that in the tutorial  ;) I would almost had time to get another beer in that time!
Any plans to have the same function on tracks? or are they of so different 'standard' that it's not possible?

I can't take credit for the auto sync, that goes to the brilliant people over at Motonline France (Alibaskins in particular! Blame him ;) :P)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Pig_Mac

Found my old fav. 'A1 Ring' that I played to death with a mate, in the first superbike game.. damn! Will get no free time at all in the coming.. years.  :o

Pig_Mac

Dammit! You created a monster?  ;D ..not even half a lap of A1 ring without plummeting to my virtual 'death'.
Well you might see me online, in a year! This one needs a LOT of getting used to! Gotta say I already love it!  :-*

doubledragoncc

Hi Pig

Offline can be a pain with some tracks as you tend to have core crashes on some parts of the track, this makes life a bitch and no fun. The cure is to go online and practice, do not be shy.

The guys here are great and very understanding, they will help and one thing you WILL need is setup help, the only way to get it is online where bike setups can be shared.

As the NSR500 from Manu is just been released to test I set up a server with it on A1 Ring as you said you like the track. If you wish to try A1 with another class of bike, BlackHearts NR750 is a very good bike to get used to GPB on as it rides very well, I can set a server to do it on A1 Ring.

The biggest problem with GPB is offline core crashes so practice online and it will help you far more. The server is normally empty so you will have space to relax and get used to the best and only bike sim there is.

Welcome to our world lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.