• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:39:11 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 12 | Slime Enesar | Mugello | WINNER - DAVIDE74

Started by Napalm Nick, May 20, 2016, 12:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Big thanks to Manu for this WIP bike and for allowing us to test race it!
***SUNDAY RACE***SUNDAY RACE***SUNDAY RACE***
(NEARLY) EVERYONE WELCOME

DOWNLOAD THE BIKE HERE and the UPDATE HERE
DOWNLOAD A BASIC SKINPACK HERE and choose one (tell us what it is)

RACE COUNTDOWN

NSR500 @ Mugello NDS - Meyers Choice
https://www.youtube.com/v/uLUex1BssgY&list=PLHLwrqvr-OAf4tqwQn-hKt0dS7iY2QpCC

Race distance to be confirmed - only SOFT tyres are available. Depending on durability this may be two sprint races tba
RACE PROGRAMME:

LIMITED TYRES***SUNDAY RACE***LIMITED TYRES***SUNDAY RACE***LIMITED TYRES***SUNDAY RACE***
GPBOC1 Server
Server will be available from today all week (free tyres)
Wed-Saturday    -  Track open for first Practice session
Sunday       -  19:00 CET - Sign up closes
Sunday       -  20:30 CET - SERVER RESET - New Tyres for everyone. (Get a server Reset as close to the race as possible #nocores)
Sunday      -   21:00 CET - Track open for 25 Minute Qualifying Session - please BE ON THE SERVER BEFORE SESSION STARTS
Sunday      -   21:25 CET - Track open for 5 minute Warm-up Session (time may be reduced)
Sunday      -   21:30 CET - RACE START (one or two races TBC)

Rider List

1. Meyer12             #12 Doohan as its my event  :P
2. Napalm Nick       #68 Gardner
3. Blackheart          #58 Flour Green
4. Boerenlater         #36 White
5. Hawk                  #7 Burgundy
6. Davide74            #46 Own skin
7. Toomes              #71 Red
8. SuperTaranta     #83 Baby Blue
9. Nuovaic              #53
10. Jorge               #17
11. Manu               #69 Yellow
12. MMA (second Admin)

13. finpower          #56
14. BobR6.             #84 Black
15. thecrivi28         #28
16. Kerazo.              #94 Rossi Test skin
17. Guigui404.         #3 Blue
18. vin97                #86 UKawa
19. Messy.             #99 Capirossi

Bike Colours left to choose from:
2. Lime Green
3. BRG ?
5. Burple ?
6. Cameltoe Yellow
7. Grey
8. Light Grey
9. (Meyer) Pink
10. Barros
11. Orange

Usual rules - 3 Restarts Maximum - Please keep chat to minimum in Qualifying and Race. Full rules HERE

RACE COUNTDOWN

No BIKE skins needed but Helmet and Leathers are expected.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

Toomes1

Hi guys haven't had the time lately to think gpbikes also don't really know if I can make the race but would still like to be signed up for it....many thanks.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Toomes1 on May 21, 2016, 06:53:44 AM
Hi guys haven't had the time lately to think gpbikes also don't really know if I can make the race but would still like to be signed up for it....many thanks.

Hope you can make it mate. If we get 50 riders I might have to kick you out of the list ok  ;)

PS: @Hawk - Are the maximum amount of riders allowed to race governed by the amount of pit boxes added to the track? If so what is the track standard ? Ta  ???
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PeterV

PeterV #45

Because its a 2 stroke, i h8 mugello

Hawk

I like Mugello, but until Piboso gets the issue with uphill/downhill and banked turns acting weird on the bikes handling sorted out then I'd prefer to stick with tracks that suit the current stage of development for sure.  :)

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

I can't join you this time I'll be on Berlin From tomorrow till wednesday. The worst thing is that I will lose also the mugello races  :'( :'( :'(

Napalm Nick

Shame Loopa! Maybe you can watch BOTH replays  ;)

doubledragoncc

Maybe stream it live so he can watch it on his phone lol.
DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

PeterV

Quote from: Hawk on May 21, 2016, 09:21:40 AM
I like Mugello, but until Piboso gets the issue with uphill/downhill and banked turns acting weird on the bikes handling sorted out then I'd prefer to stick with tracks that suit the current stage of development for sure.  :)

Hawk.
Thats what im talking about Hawkster

Hawk

Quote from: PeterV on May 21, 2016, 09:42:22 AM
Quote from: Hawk on May 21, 2016, 09:21:40 AM

Hawk.
Thats what im talking about Hawkster

Great minds think alike mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

nuovaic

Quote from: PeterV on May 21, 2016, 08:54:15 AM
PeterV #45

Because its a 2 stroke, i h8 mugello

Me too Peter. This track I hate, but the original Mugello I love!

I got a race this Sunday anyway, probably won't be back in time, but if I am,  I'm in.