• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:58:23 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 12 | Slime Enesar | Mugello | WINNER - DAVIDE74

Started by Napalm Nick, May 20, 2016, 12:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

PeterV

May 22, 2016, 06:09:23 PM #91 Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 06:13:28 PM by PeterV
Quote from: finpower on May 22, 2016, 06:07:43 PM

now i have bike mismatch  :(
Get the 0.5 update from the Honda nsr 2001 topic

Honda NSR 0.5 Update (install over the 0.4 version)

Blackheart

Boerenlater

Zero trust in the front of the bike. I am not looking forward to this race  :P
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Ah well too difficult for me I am afraid. I do not understand sometimes in the race I do not even recognise the bike I sit on. I had already done a full race distance run without any problems earlier today but this is no fun, in fact the opposite, very strange.  I pulled to pits with a 'mechanical' and watch and do admin things.

Any comments /feedback about the bike please post in Manus WIP bike thread here it wont get read in this thread probably.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

I kept losing the front in all corners, without pushing, so I retired.  :P

Vini

May 22, 2016, 08:10:47 PM #96 Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 10:57:56 PM by vin97
bullshit lowsides

look at this
https://www.youtube.com/v/Va9dRAXQ-YI
that was the second one at that corner and the third or fourth overall.
i was as smooth as possible, no steering input, ultra smooth throttle etc. no chance.

could not push at all, no point in continuing the race.

Napalm Nick

Hey DD you know it was 23 laps right?

Excellent stream quality tonight mate replay was good!

Unfortunately mic was too low to hear you commentate  :-X  But probabaly a result of your last minute audio problems?

Anyway very promising stream that mate! Well done!  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Just horrible race for me, first lap and everything was lost, was like i had grass on my tyres at the start and for the first corners..

Then everything just got worse the first few laps, got rammed from behind.

Few laps settled down and got into a 1.51 rhythm, then lost it all again, couldn't get the bike to ride like i wanted, crashed and after every crash, i for some reason, had no grip for next corner.

Then settled for a few laps at a time until the last few laps where i could get into a 1.50 high rhytm

Just horrible race for me. Not happy at all! knew i had the pace to run with Kerazo and maybe davide, but just wasn't my day.

Congrats to davide, nice pace dude, Kerazo and SuperT, well deserved :)

Thanks for joining the event!

Thank you Manu for a nice bike!

Thank you MMA for keeping server alive the last few days and Nick for making the event happen and providing the server :)
Meyer#12

Warlock

Yes, DD , few of us watching and having fun in YT chat  :)
Pretty nice it was tonight, apart of not hearing you at all  ;)

Davide74

I could not tilt the maximum in escarperia nor correntalo when the tank is empty fuel improved.

Thanks for the organizers and participants, great race Kerazo.

Hawk

Oh nooo.... Sorry to hear you were having audio probs DD.... Any chance still of the livestream replay? I hear it was pretty good quality pic?  ;D 8)

Hawk

MMA Clerk of the Course

Results
Qually

Race

Well done all!

I will try to chop up the replay to make it smaller.
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Super Taranta !

That was an awesome ride with Manu. Thanks to him. Shame that he lost the front. People that complain about crashes, hey I found a solution! Maybe it's too late but :P, I have 2 crashes for the whole race. One at the start that I made a great start but guy in front of me didn't and we crashed, second is, I attacked the bike in front of me while we are leaning and then (my stupidity) he came over me and I panicked and crashed. Maybe both were my mistake but the real thing is I was expecting crashing so much more than 2 times. And I crashed only 2 times because I NEVER fully leaned the bike and braked like 20m before my every break point. Maybe I got passed by a lot of guys but at the end I was on the podium. So I'm really happy about it. Bike was absolute garbage all the time and was not funny at all. I really wanted to give my 100 but I knew that I was gonna crash. That's not because of the modder of the bike but because the bike is really hard to control also in real life. Like it goes wherever it wants. Anyway mate that was really funny. Thanks to all. Thanks Cpt. and our stream provider :D
SuperTaranta #83

Vini

Quote from: Super Taranta ! on May 22, 2016, 08:43:45 PMNEVER fully leaned the bike and braked like 20m before my every break point
that's a good strategy and i think we all tried to do that at the criticial corners but we are no longer talking about racing then.