• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 12 | Slime Enesar | Mugello | WINNER - DAVIDE74

Started by Napalm Nick, May 20, 2016, 12:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Quote from: vin97 on May 22, 2016, 08:47:07 PM

Quote from: Super Taranta ! on May 22, 2016, 08:43:45 PMNEVER fully leaned the bike and braked like 20m before my every break point
that's a good strategy and i think we all tried to do that at the criticial corners but we are no longer talking about racing then.

This is walking ... not to race, no fun for me.  ::)

Sorry Taranta  :-X

doubledragoncc

May 22, 2016, 08:53:25 PM #106 Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 08:58:35 PM by doubledragoncc
Congrats to Davide, Karezo and ST for the Podiums.

Loved the battle between Manu and ST great riding you two.

So SORRY for the audio, only managed to get it working at all 30mins before the race and left the mic down, sorry. I had more to say too, bummer lol.

TRACK CAMS SUCK BALLS!!!! Everytime a bike got to certain points on the track I got sent back to the pits, found out near the end if I was on the front wheel cam past the pits I was okay until half way round the track again lol, not lol. It ruined the start as it would not let me out of the pits for the start.

Streaming is getting better though lol.

There is still so much wrong in GPB replay system. I can only work with what there is.

Well hope you enjoy the replay a bit at least.

https://www.youtube.com/v/HyswWF8yQtE

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

I know what problem causes that with the replay cams. Shame we did not find it before I could of fixed them. Maybe for the next one we must recon the track  ::)

Yes i thought you left early lol
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

@DD and why u dont watch the race ranking in the final?  ???

doubledragoncc

OH FUCK, so sorry guys, thats why I thought Manu got 3rd lol

I AM A TIT!!!! You always do 20 and as I was not racing I never read the 1st page lol.

Call me a dickhead lol. I feel so bad now

I will make it up to you somehow.

BIG SORRY TO ALL.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Blackheart on May 22, 2016, 08:59:20 PM

I was all confused and thought it was over at 20 laps Blacky. Thats the normal number until now.

Sorry you had a bad race bro.

DD

Super Taranta !

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 22, 2016, 08:53:25 PM
Loved the battle between Manu and ST great riding you two.
DD

Hehhe you thought that I lost to Manu :P Well you've been mistaken :D (give an epic music).  Btw race was not finished and when you turn the camera to other riders, that's when Manu lost the front and I took the 3rd.
SuperTaranta #83

doubledragoncc

May 22, 2016, 09:06:25 PM #114 Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 09:12:49 PM by doubledragoncc
I know now ST, I edited my post as soon as people had made it clear I was a dickhead lol. Congrats on the podium again.

DD

EDIT: It made a big difference and it was a lot less stress on me knowing what rider was on what bike and there only being 2 the same in the end. I know what we need to make this all much better and need to do a decent write up to lay out some guide lines.

We are getting there a bit at a time lol.

Note to self, READ race page to know how many laps the race is!!!! lol

Blackheart

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 22, 2016, 09:03:02 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on May 22, 2016, 08:59:20 PM

I was all confused and thought it was over at 20 laps Blacky. Thats the normal number until now.

Sorry you had a bad race bro.

DD

I mean, u can quit from the live replay and watch the final ranking or its not possible?

MMA Clerk of the Course

I am sorry to say the Server replay again does not work.

Here is a screen where people should check the Race Event details so they dont have to ask each time.
It is the same for days before the event during the practice sessions.

I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: MMA Clerk of the Course on May 22, 2016, 09:11:33 PM
I am sorry to say the Server replay again does not work.

Jaheez! It seems the maximum replay buffer for the server is now 1Gb for Mugello and if any replay is longer than that it will save 1Gb but it is useless  >:(

What has gone wrong in B8???
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

I did not check as I took it for granted it would be the normal 20 laps most races are. I also dod not check as I was not racing lol, MY bad,

Blacky I was rushing to check the replay and forgot to check final ranking as I thought I SAW who went over the first 3 places lol.

DD

Kerazo

great race! only 1 crash taking it super carefully (maybe a bit too much) because davide was catching over 10 secs on me ;D
with a full tank it became very hard not to crash and keep the focus, at the last laps pushing was definately possible.
feel sorry for Vin as he rode very good in the first laps but then crashed to a random lowslide.
congrats to everyone who finished this long and exhausting race, davide and superT for the win and podium and thanks to nick and DD for keeping this game alive  :)