• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:25:17 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Cold Turkey Slaughter

Started by PeterV, December 22, 2013, 12:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Tanx PeterV, great initiative! And tanx Piboso for all the great improvements! Great race... even though my bike went down the rabbit hole without me on it! :)
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Klax75

For me was the most horrible event. Some how I got out of phase, when qualifying hit. It stayed at 00:00 for about 20 minutes or longer. I did lap after lap nothing registered. Then it tells me to do sighting lap. I do, park the bike. Yet the other racers are racing buy like I'm not there. Then it kicks me saying I jumped the start. Then tells me do a sighting lap. I did it 4 time same resault. I kept a replay of what happened. All the counters are in the negatives.

https://mega.co.nz/#!RAYTnaRS!AJM1v2UEcqOQTpZY4Buynh1yK8o3PkJBynnb7In2RHY

Arvoss

Quote from: Klax75 on December 29, 2013, 11:06:06 PM
For me was the most horrible event. Some how I got out of phase, when qualifying hit. It stayed at 00:00 for about 20 minutes or longer. I did lap after lap nothing registered. Then it tells me to do sighting lap. I do, park the bike. Yet the other racers are racing buy like I'm not there. Then it kicks me saying I jumped the start. Then tells me do a sighting lap. I did it 4 time same resault. I kept a replay of what happened. All the counters are in the negatives.

https://mega.co.nz/#!RAYTnaRS!AJM1v2UEcqOQTpZY4Buynh1yK8o3PkJBynnb7In2RHY

It was weird because I saw you on the grid while racing... You kept talking in the chat but everyone was racing :p I noticed that you had the highest ping (150+). Maybe that could be an explanation...

Klax75

For me no one was on the grid. I think it's the track I fell through at one point then everything when wrong.

Toomes1

PeterV

December 29, 2013, 11:24:02 PM #65 Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 11:34:18 PM by PeterV
1ST. Post Updated

You can also download replay from here but it takes time too upload, check so now and again please

Arvoss

Quote from: PeterV on December 29, 2013, 11:24:02 PM
1ST. Post Updated

You can also download replay from here but it takes time too upload, check so now and again please
Nice! :D I'll maybe make a short highlight video! :D Or best crashes :p

PeterV

Quote from: Arvoss on December 29, 2013, 11:41:25 PM
1ST. Post Updated

Hope so, i cant load the replay gives me a Core.exe

Alby46

Quote from: Arvoss on December 29, 2013, 10:59:57 PM
THANK YOU PETERV AND PIBOSO!!! BEST RACE EVER!!! NO CORES (after resetting server)!!! AMAZING RACE!!! VERY COOL!!! CAPS LOCK ON, I DON'T CARE!!! SEE YOU ON THE TRACK!
caps lock reminds me to doubledragoncc... lol
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Arvoss

Quote from: PeterV on December 29, 2013, 11:52:45 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on December 29, 2013, 11:41:25 PM
1ST. Post Updated

Hope so, i cant load the replay gives me a Core.exe

:( I'll try tomorrow :( I can make a video of the best core crashes lol

davidboda46

In the meantime... what are the f-in odds!? (Why I only was in for 6 laps...)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k396xdbf0ffzvus/what%20are%20the%20odds.rpy
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

PeterV

December 30, 2013, 09:01:30 AM #71 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 10:52:37 AM by PeterV
Quote from: davidboda46 on December 30, 2013, 01:09:17 AM

yes i saw you dissappear (davidboda disconnected) around the same time John did.

Can you open the replay? if you can can you cut it too where race starts and ends and upload that bit of replay for us?

Toomes1

Happy days for cold turkey race tough luck for me, when's the next one then.

PeterV

Quote from: PeterV on December 30, 2013, 09:01:30 AM
Quote from: davidboda46 on December 30, 2013, 01:09:17 AM

yes i saw you dissappear (davidboda disconnected) around the same time John did.

Can you open the replay? if you can can you cut it too where race starts and ends and upload that bit of replay for us?
*Edit:
Could open replay fine now no problem, computers are weird things :P
So i cut the replay to only show the race, (only 30 min. instead of 2hr.15 min. :) i will put that up for download shortly

Hawk

December 30, 2013, 12:37:17 PM #74 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 12:42:09 PM by Hawk_UK
I didn't have a great race personally speaking... With so many riders on track I realised I need a major hardware upgrade(Screen staggering it's tits off!). Overall however, it was a great night racing, especially as there were no Core.exe crashes as far as I know. I went through practice sessions and several warm up and sighting laps + the race itself with no problems.

Thanks Peter for organising a great event! ;D 8)

PS: Still cannot open the 280MB replay file you posted Peter; just keeps core.exe crashing. :( Can't wait for the smaller race only file ;D