• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:18:33 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Ride 2

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, June 04, 2016, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimm

Internet went down at 11GB and ruined the download, attempted to fix it and Mega said my IP is at the bandwidth limit!!  >:(

I gave up and just purchased a 1 month "pro lite" account upgrade so I can let this download overnight and come back to it in the morning. I really, really want to ride Pikes Peak.  :'(

Thanks for making this available Reactive!  ;D

doubledragoncc

Well at least it only takes 3mins to DL 4.9GB on my internet but still have to wait until tomoro to get last part lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

CapeDoctor

okay, well i got it all d/l\d fine, and seemingly installed okay. followed the install instructions included with the rar (did NOT install the VR46 mod linked there, not sure if i needed to?) and loading RIDE2 up, i do see the VR46 tracks listed - no others, though, where are those, such as Pikes Peak, supposed to be?
however, i can't seem to get much further, every time i try to race on a track, even one of the original tracks, the game crashes at 1% loading of the bike. maybe probably, i have missed something here. any idea what?
my game folder had only 2 DLC folders, DLC01 and DLC02 - do i perhaps need some others in there?

Reactive

CapeDoctor, Rally stages are in the last icon of tracks (American highway picture). This archive made from my Steam version, game have all DLCs at this moment (contain many folders), and was tested many times. At this moment Im at work, will try to help you after 7-8 hours.
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

doubledragoncc

Works perfect for me but when I got to top of the Peak FPS died!!! Not sure why I get over 100FPS all the time then BAM!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

CapeDoctor

sadly, it's all a no-go for me. tried several variations, but any use of these files other than the ones that were already in my game just causes the game to crash during track loading screen. with all tracks, stock and DLC.
i already have a few working DLC things from DLC 1 and 2, but anything beyond that seems to cause issues.
not to worry - i reckon the tracks i have will do, seeing as i'm not sold on the physics, anyway.
will still use it for some fun every now and then, when the stress of constantly crashing in GPB gets too much, lol   ;D

Reactive

May 31, 2017, 12:20:57 PM #216 Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 12:25:08 PM by Reactive
CapeDoctor, this is sad... but seems like you need to try it on another PC, Im sure the problem is in OS or hardware. Im also using Ride when tired of falls and just want some easy riding and eye candys :)

DD, dont know... I dont have any problems w FPS  :-\ (i5-3550, 24GbRAM, GTX970, game on WD Black500Gb)

grimm, what is your result?
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

grimm

Had some time to download everything yesterday, but, I've got some heavy stuff going on in my personal life so I didn't get any time to install it. I'll give it a go later today and report back.  ;)

Become dust

Quote from: grimm on May 31, 2017, 03:55:40 PM
Had some time to download everything yesterday, but, I've got some heavy stuff going on in my personal life so I didn't get any time to install it. I'll give it a go later today and report back.  ;)

what ya installin'?

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Reactive on May 31, 2017, 12:20:57 PM
DD, dont know... I dont have any problems w FPS  :-\ (i5-3550, 24GbRAM, GTX970, game on WD Black500Gb)

I have no FPS issues normally was only at the top of Pines Peak for some reason

PC specs in signiture

grimm

Quote from: Become dust on May 31, 2017, 04:12:10 PM

what ya installin'?

Quote from: Reactive on May 28, 2017, 07:27:41 AM
Little gift — adds 39 tracks in Ride2
26 tracks from ValentinoRossi the game and 3*4 rally stages+PikePeaks from SebastienLoeb RallyEvo, also possible to use every bike on every track.

separated in three pieces: https://mega.nz/#F!kwl1STYI!RGVPREG5lKvyW52KHlgfCw

enjoy

This 13GB of tracks for Ride2 that Reactive uploaded... well, whenever I get to it. Been way too busy lately. About to head back to work... customer bike (ZX6R) needed almost everything adjusted and fixed, last bit to do today is a valve adjustment and carb sync, then it is paycheck time, and a weekend to finish customer bikes at MY shop. No rest for the wicked. lol (and my lady and I are separating after 3 years, haven't felt much like having any fun until that is passed, my heart really isn't in gaming right now  :-[ )

vali_grad

you guys are so devoted to Ride, playing like 1% from the time for GP, almost quit.... happy I did not buy it after try :))
new sim in town ? ping me !

Reactive

Quote from: grimmmy heart really isn't in gaming right now  :-[
As the ancient guys said: Everything will pass  ;)

grimm

Quote from: Reactive on June 02, 2017, 02:18:48 PM
As the ancient guys said: Everything will pass  ;)

It really does. Only takes a little time.  :)

Couldn't sleep so I installed everything, took a ride on a '86 GSXR750 at Rossi's ranch track (didn't seem slippery at all), decided a supermoto on a rally track could be fun, and then grabbed a 955 Speed Triple on slicks and took a ride up Pikes Peak to ensure I got what I had came for. I wasn't let down (aside from the trash physics) when I got to see a motorcycle, on a video game, sweeping through apexes on the race to the clouds.

Thank you for all the hard work bringing an entire package of add ons with instruction on how to install it to us, it opens up the game quite a bit adding in a bunch of tracks.

My brother said he's dragging me out to PP this year, I've missed the last 3, told me it is time for me to experience this in person. (alot of really incredible cars are supposed to be there this year too)

Boerenlater

MotoGP 2017 is out. Feel exactly like Ride 2.
Classic bikes is nice but there are only the modern tracks.
And on max sim it is still a joke.
Also you have to unlock almost everything. Waste of time.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)