• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:49:43 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Brexit or not ?

Started by HornetMaX, June 20, 2016, 10:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Cast your vote :)

I hope for a leave but I'd bet on the stay.

Vini

hopefully they stay.

wouldn't want to pay taxes for ebay/amazon.co.uk bargains.

Tom HWK

girlracerTracey

June 20, 2016, 11:47:30 PM #3 Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 11:49:06 PM by girlracerTracey
Hi all. Just popped in as Jamoz has sent me a private message. Hope you are all well and having fun.

Brexit or Remain? That's an easy one to answer if you have a knowledge of geopolitics..

The E.U. is a creation and a "front-line" project of the CIA.

End of debate as far as I'm concerned. And this is fact not fiction..I'm very afraid to say.

Now before anyone accuses me of being a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist (which I'm not. I'm a researcher of the facts of history) the chap being interviewed is non other than Dr Paul Craig Roberts. For those who do not know him Dr Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury for Economic Policy under the Reagan administration and later served as a consultant to the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Commerce. Dr. Roberts also held the position of associate editor and columnist for The Wall Street Journal and columnist for Business Week and the Scripps Howard News Service. So he is a senior and highly respected commentator in U.S. politics and global geopolitical affairs. Let's just say he can join a few dots..  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/v/9otn_5LVQq8

Of relevance to this same subject if you have the time is the following video presentation which connects important events of history to the present day scenario.  Worth a watch with an open mind if you have the time..

https://www.youtube.com/v/5hfEBupAeo4

Take care everyone and stay safe. I vote OUT.

grT  ;)

Toomes1

matty0l215

Funnily enough i had this discusion woth some freinds last night and i'm not bothered either way.

I've got reasons why I would like us to leave but as many to why we should stay.

Although i'm not a fan of all the scaremongering being done by both sides. Ths is your country as well. Stop thinking of your wallets.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 21, 2016, 06:38:25 AM
Although i'm not a fan of all the scaremongering being done by both sides. Ths is your country as well. Stop thinking of your wallets.
Have to agree with that. The funny thing is that both camps put pseudo-economic reasons forward to support their idea: one is wrong because economically, you'd probably be better off staying; the other is wrong too because "my booze will be more expensive if we leave" is not a good reason to stay.

Personally I do believe Europe is a good thing (far from perfect, quite obviously), but if the only motivation for a country to stay is economical, then I'd prefer them to leave.

h106frp

Leave vote - the EU has no intention of fixing its problems and it has no mechanism for allowing its citizens to force change upon it.

Europe is a collection of democracies ruled by a dictatorship - how can that ever work in the long term.

Hawk

I'll be voting to leave for sure.  ;D

I'm all for a one world government, but right now it's obvious that the world is not ready for that kind of integration and probably won't be for another few hundred years yet.  ::)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

To give the people the vote on an issue they know feck all about is totally ridiculous and has been done to save the PM in the hope his generosity gets votes for his next election.

The people will vote based on stupid crap reported in TheSun newspaper such as how the EU means we have to eat straight bananas.

I vote for a government, and I do it because I expect them to make the right decision because they know the facts.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 21, 2016, 08:39:21 AM
To give the people the vote on an issue they know feck all about is totally ridiculous and has been done to save the PM in the hope his generosity gets votes for his next election.

The people will vote based on stupid crap reported in TheSun newspaper such as how the EU means we have to eat straight bananas.

I vote for a government, and I do it because I expect them to make the right decision because they know the facts.

This is exactly the problem, i didn't vote in our last election because i have no confidence in any of our elected goveners and there is no one i would still vote for. No one who matters (or makes sense and means it) has any power in this goverment.

It's the same shit on a difrent day, whoever's in charge. So long as we don't have Trump or the BNP in charge im happy. I don't want any of the current leads nor really thi parties
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 21, 2016, 08:39:21 AM

"A Government"? Which government? Hehe!   ;D

Personally I certainly don't trust governments/politicians so blindly..... Yes, they certainly do know the facts but their agenda is often different to what they portray to the people.
But people should have their own convictions too and be able to make a decision on that basis. But for Christ's sake don't make a decision on what the government or the papers are telling you.
Lol!  ;D

But I absolutely agree with most of what you say Nick about people basing their vote on what crap they read and hear from the newspapers, but I'd also add to that, that some are going to base their vote on some of the crap they are hearing from the politicians on both sides too! Lol!

People should take an interest in politics, at least to the extent where they can form their own opinions on these issues, and it saddens me that people who take no interest in world politics at all in their general lives are then expected and more importantly allowed to vote on such important issues based only on what they are hearing from agenda based political pre-election campaigns solely designed as philological brain washing campaigns that have very little to do with the actual real issues because politicians know that most people don't take an interest in real world politics and rely on scaring them into voting the politicians way. Now doesn't that fact just go to show that we cannot trust what is said in election campaigns? I say make your own mind up in which way to vote; do some proper research if you don't know what to vote for and find the real facts. If people can't be bothered to do at least that then they don't deserve to be able to vote on such important issues in my opinion.  :P :)

Hawk.
PS: Wow! This could develop into a very big political debate with some very passionate opinions! Love it!! Hehe  ;D ;D

Napalm Nick

I knew I should of written a disclaimer before people thought I think governments know best  ::)

Yeh but I have more confidence in them than my neighbour who only gets up on a Thursday to collect his dole payment and spends the rest of the week having his bed sores being treated for free at home by the NHS. Funnily enough he is voting to stay in cos his life is nice and easy just now, why risk changing it.

Anyway, I'm off to bed its nursery bed bath time and its free!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I wonder who's behind all this.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

HornetMaX

Well, not voting is unlikely to improve the situation tough, right ?

On that point, I like the french way: you go on strike (and you lock highways, airports, cities, petrol distribution, everything) and screw everybody's day up.
When it starts to have an economic impact, the ones in charge will start listening. Which is funny because listening (and acting in consequence) is their one and only mandate, the very only reason they are in charge of anything at all.

Unless you live in Scandinavia (where people and politicians seems to be able to speak), there's only one way: the hard way. You hit where it hurts. And eventually, you chop a few heads off in the process: it seems to be pretty effective :)