• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:08:07 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Questions about daily development

Started by Alby46, June 21, 2016, 09:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TFC

February 19, 2017, 10:46:47 PM #150 Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 10:49:09 PM by TheFatController
Hey Pib..

QuoteRe: Daily development
« Reply #279 on: August 19, 2016, 10:12:50 PM »

* GPB / WRS / MXB: completed work on shape blend support, and modified FBX2EDF to convert it ( integration in the 3dsmax export plugins coming later )

Could you please explain how to do this using Blender? Thanks :)

PiBoSo

Quote from: TheFatController on February 19, 2017, 10:46:47 PM
Hey Pib..

QuoteRe: Daily development
« Reply #279 on: August 19, 2016, 10:12:50 PM »

* GPB / WRS / MXB: completed work on shape blend support, and modified FBX2EDF to convert it ( integration in the 3dsmax export plugins coming later )

Could you please explain how to do this using Blender? Thanks :)

Unfortunately shape blend support had to be dropped, because it wasn't correctly implemented.
It will be rewritten as soon as possible.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

TFC

Great, and no rush.. Don't prioritize it over other important things, I think I was the only one interested in using it from the community anyhow :)

Hawk

Quote from: TheFatController on February 19, 2017, 11:33:46 PM
Great, and no rush.. Don't prioritize it over other important things, I think I was the only one interested in using it from the community anyhow :)

Oh no you weren't! Lol!  ;D ;D

That and integrating the export of normal, spec and occlusion maps, and transparency channel compatible with Maya .fbx file export I've been wanting for a long time from the FBX2EDF Converter.  ;)

Agree it's not the highest of priority by any means, but at the same time it would be great to have that functionality at our disposal from the FBX2EDF converter as soon as possible.  :)

Hawk.

h106frp

+1  :)  I would really like to improve the rear suspension animation

TFC

Sorry guys, didn't realise anyone else was waiting for this.. I guess it makes sense, it's something every modeler or bike importer should be interested in :)

davidboda46

Hi Piboso. Are you planing to release a hotfix for Beta 11:s rider suit bug and if "yes", approximately when?

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

doubledragoncc

Can we please have a pnt file for legends rider suit too kind sir

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

PiBoSo

Quote from: davidboda46 on February 20, 2017, 11:42:17 PM
Hi Piboso. Are you planing to release a hotfix for Beta 11:s rider suit bug and if "yes", approximately when?

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

A patch is planned.
Waiting for more feedback to pack more fixes into one update.

davidboda46

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 21, 2017, 10:15:22 AM
Quote from: davidboda46 on February 20, 2017, 11:42:17 PM

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

A patch is planned.
Waiting for more feedback to pack more fixes into one update.

Ok, thanks for the update.
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

tchemi

Hello Piboso.

Quote* GPB / WRS / KRP / MXB: work on the vehicle selection user interface

Interesting. Is there any goal to make it load faster ?? Some UI only load an image of the desired object. If we want to see it and move around with the mouse, we can load a scene or theatre to admire the model. But if you just want to choose your bike, a name and a thumbnail could be enough.

Blackheart

Quote from: tchemi on March 01, 2017, 08:57:08 AM
Hello Piboso.

Interesting. Is there any goal to make it load faster ?? Some UI only load an image of the desired object. If we want to see it and move around with the mouse, we can load a scene or theatre to admire the model. But if you just want to choose your bike, a name and a thumbnail could be enough.

+1

PiBoSo

Quote from: tchemi on March 01, 2017, 08:57:08 AM
Hello Piboso.

Please...
There is a whole "Suggestions and wishlist" section for requests.

tchemi

Yes Piboso, sorry but, my first intention was to ask if the ongoing devs were about perfs or were about customisation or anything else.
I wont make any suggestion if it goes the opposite way of ongoing developments.

Blackheart

Quote* GPB / WRS / KRP / MXB: started work on a launcher to better handle updates and modding

Grazie  ;D