Author Topic: Questions about daily development  (Read 14665 times)

Guiga

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Questions about daily development
« Reply #285 on: August 10, 2017, 02:51:12 AM »
VRC Pro looks to be a polished package and it looks modern. Apparently it lacks VR, though. 12% and 20% refund rates aren't desireable but considering the grand scheme of things, what's available from the game itself and price (I read a lot of people saying $29.99 would be easier to pay), I am sure that refund rate is on par with some AA and AAA releases.

And that rate is at the current lowest level of quality the game will be, right? So it will improve. The game's improvement will bring reviews and users around. A tutorial riding mode, tutorial videos, anything like GTRē or Nascar Racing 2003 Season, to add more ingame help and guides.

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 12, 2017, 11:49:13 PM »
* GPB / WRS / KRP / MXB: completed support for the animated flags ( it's not just a visual feature. They give a clue about the wind strength and direction )

Sounds very good!  8)

I presume we will still be able to animate the flag movement as we wish the flags to animate via a sequence of animation-frames, but I presume there is now code in there for wind direction to trail the flag animation direct into the wind itself?

Can we export animations now instead of having to script them? This would be a great help.....  It would also be great to be able to export the shaders and maps instead of having to script them too. Just makes more sense to be able to export everything in one job-lot with the exporter rather than sticking with the current shader scripts process(it's a pain in the ass), then we can apply everything in the 3D app, get it all how we like it and then just export. Easy(especially for the FBX exporter). :)

Hawk.

poumpouny

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 17, 2017, 08:51:40 AM »

* GPB: misc tasks for release
  ;D :D

Manu

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: Today at 07:18:41 PM »
Hi Piboso. Will you provide information on how to upgrade the models to the new shape animation system?