• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Online session to test plugin stuff

Started by HornetMaX, June 25, 2016, 08:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Server is already up for you just let me know track n bikes.

I will be on the server everyday so no probs to do as you want bro

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

Quote from: doubledragoncc on June 27, 2016, 10:46:54 PM
Server is already up for you just let me know track n bikes.

Thanks man. Track snetterton 1978 (just because it's short, that will save time).
Bikes: don't make it open, just one category, whichever.
If you can name the server something like "plugin test" that would be good too.

doubledragoncc

I only have the 2 NEW tracks for Snetterton 200 is short right.

Have road bikes for now but will be on the server so no trouble to change. NR750 is so manageable and I have both the A1 and A3 916 as they handle differently and gives a choice

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

Never tried the 200 (only used Hawk's v0.8, which was very fine), but if the 200 is good then it's OK.

CapeDoctor

i have some time on my hands this evening, so happy to help out if i can.
however, if my ping is going to impact on anyone else's experience (not so sure how that all works, lol) then just let me know and i'll gladly step out.  ;)

HornetMaX

I think a few had a preference for tomorrow, but I'll join even tonight.

Hawk

I'll pop on tonight if your server is up DD.  ;D

@DD: I presume I'll be able to connect if I've got the bikemod database bikes installed? I hope I won't need anything else? I'm not going to trawl the forum looking for spurious bikemod links.  :P  :)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk on June 28, 2016, 01:25:20 PM
@DD: I presume I'll be able to connect if I've got the bikemod database bikes installed? I hope I won't need anything else? I'm not going to trawl the forum looking for spurious bikemod links.  :P  :)
Right Hawk, that's why I'd prefer a single category. To be on the safe side, I'd even say just the default bikes a nothing else. Makes life easier :)

doubledragoncc

I got BIkeMOD bikes from 1.85 as I made the pack lol.

If it is ROAD then it is 3 bikes NR750 and 916A1 and 916A3

All are from the pack

DD

GP500 is all from last race, MotoGP same etc

EDIT: I do NOT run OPEN class on my servers at all!!!..............All bikes are named in server name!!!

Blackheart

IMO the 2 versions A1 and A3 of H bike, make too much confusion. :P

Hawk

I've got the BikeMOD 1.85 installed so I should be okay then.  :)

Hawk.

CapeDoctor

tomorrow's just as good for me - apologies, lol - i've actually spent half of today thinking it's Wednesday, lol - hence i said i'll be here tonight....  ::)

Hawk

Can't get connected due to a "Missing Bike" message.

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk on June 28, 2016, 04:15:37 PM
And here we go :)

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 28, 2016, 06:39:38 PM
Quote from: Hawk on June 28, 2016, 04:15:37 PM
And here we go :)

Yep..... I did try to warn a while ago that this would happen.   ;)  ::)

Hawk.