• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:00:27 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Maybe sometimes it's not required to change gears..

Started by ALEale, December 23, 2013, 09:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

_oDi_

Fun with little beast :D

(first beta almost ready)

JamoZ

Will you guys provide a good track aswell? If you`d do that there would be more people playing on the same track & servers instead of everyone having to search good KRP tracks to enjoy these little scooters ;)

_oDi_

Quote from: JamoZ on December 30, 2013, 02:37:06 AM
Will you guys provide a good track aswell? If you`d do that there would be more people playing on the same track & servers instead of everyone having to search good KRP tracks to enjoy these little scooters ;)

yes at the moment we converted from KRP "Castelleto of BRANDUZZO - 7 Laghi", is perfect, very drivable and fun... :) with many others KRP circuits is not the same, because  full of bumps, and with two tiny wheels and high steer  is not exactly the best situation :)

Docfumi

WOW that really looks good Odi, can you post some pics from cockpit view please?  :)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Ian

Thank you for your work for a rider like me these bike will offer fun and close riding

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

_oDi_

Quote from: docfumi on December 30, 2013, 05:23:40 AM
WOW that really looks good Odi, can you post some pics from cockpit view please?  :)

Unfortunately, the dash is off, it does not work, I think because it is positioned on the steer and not on the chassis as usual. There is probably  a different procedure to do (piboso?). It will take time to understand, but if that's not a problem, i can release the bike in the meantime with dash-off.

Alone

December 30, 2013, 03:06:24 PM #25 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 03:08:18 PM by Alone
Look great guys!! Congrats!  ;) Can´t wait to run it!

PS: I would like and appreciate some info for make the dash in chassis too  :-\

Docfumi

THX ODI for the cockpit screens, I just wanted to have a look at this point of view from such a small machine.
I think it looks really good and you guys are so fast with your progress (BRAVO) my head spins  ;D AWSOME JOB!

Please, I do not wish that you rush to release it, I know your work and I would like to have your best.  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

PiBoSo

Quote from: _oDi_ on December 30, 2013, 02:56:28 PM

Unfortunately, the dash is off, it does not work, I think because it is positioned on the steer and not on the chassis as usual. There is probably  a different procedure to do (piboso?). It will take time to understand, but if that's not a problem, i can release the bike in the meantime with dash-off.

In the gfx.cfg file, if cockpit/gauges/scene is set to 0, the dash is on the chassis, if set to 1 it is on the steer.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

_oDi_

Quote from: PiBoSo on December 30, 2013, 04:05:03 PM
Quote from: _oDi_ on December 30, 2013, 02:56:28 PM

In the gfx.cfg file, if cockpit/gauges/scene is set to 0, the dash is on the chassis, if set to 1 it is on the steer.

oh... works fine,  thanks Piboso  :)

JamoZ

Oh man, i so need a template for this thing! i have so many skin idea`s for a Zip :D