• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:25:19 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

TrackED BUGS?

Started by Hawk, July 09, 2016, 08:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

I've noticed in TrackED when I load the track Sendai_V0.8_NDS.trp, that TrackED is very slow to respond to any inputs at all. It's as if the track info is too big for any info buffer that is used in tracked and is having to wait for information to be processed before it reacts even to just moving the track around the screen via the "Z+LFT mouse Butt" move command. But also when selecting a menu, the drop down menu's take ages to actually drop down to show the sub-menu's with this track loaded in.

I noticed this in the previous version too. Is this a bug?

Hawk.

Hawk

BUG: In the latest version of TrackED 1.20, the generate "Min/Max Lines" doesn't work.

Hawk.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Hawk on July 23, 2016, 07:15:07 PM
BUG: In the latest version of TrackED 1.20, the generate "Min/Max Lines" doesn't work.

Hawk.

Thank you for the report.
The bug has been fixed. Version 1.21 coming as soon as possible.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Hawk

Quote from: PiBoSo on July 23, 2016, 10:05:01 PM
Quote from: Hawk on July 23, 2016, 07:15:07 PM

Hawk.

Thank you for the report.
The bug has been fixed. Version 1.21 coming as soon as possible.

Thank you Piboso!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Hawk

Hi Pboso.

I'm trying to load the "Donington Park" track .trp file into TrackED 1.26:

It loads in but seems to be having big problems zooming out to see the whole track map on screen(TrackED locks-up before I can get the full track map in screen-view), and sometimes it struggles to even load the .trp file at all and just shows a black screen and windows says it's not responding. Any ideas to work around this?

I want to create a dynamic surface for "Donington Park" but can't do that until this is fixed.  :(