• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:03:58 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Assen GP500 Wet Race

Started by doubledragoncc, July 26, 2016, 04:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warlock

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 27, 2016, 10:08:06 AM
Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 27, 2016, 09:49:09 AM
Too right I am good, anything else you wanna bitch about?

;D
I dislike the purple background of the timer :)

ROFL !!  ;D

Have fun guys !   :)

doubledragoncc

Oh that sounds like Warlock is gonna pussy out on it............................

Too wet for you twinkle toes???  ;D

Thanks Warlock shame you cant make it m8.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Boerenlater

DD you better race also instead of just watching.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

Not got a controller set up as been working and testing Matty's system components.

Besides I would spend all my time on my ass in the wet lol.

Seriously though I wish I was racing but it has been a very hard time for me the last few  weeks and really not had time to even ride more than just doing some tyre tests and paint tests.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Gzehoo

True.

After 9 laps and definitely beaten Jack Miller's record (6 crashes on one lap) I was frustrated.

doubledragoncc

Poor PP ran out of fuel lap 16 and Nicks tyres are fooked

DD

Napalm Nick

Yay! 19 laps of intense concentration. Tyres were only half worn by the end but the low fuel load (I believe) was responsible for the last 4 laps extreme wobbles and crashes.

A great race for me and a fitting end to my time here before 'Vacation'.

Thanks to all who raced and special mention to "PP" who is new and was hot on my heels most of the race!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Well I thought I'd start out steady in the race from the back of the grid to avoid and pass the inevitable fallen riders in the first few corners..... That part of the plan worked well.  ;D
Second part was to then gradually push harder and harder as the race progressed, but after 3 crashes myself, my tyres were shot through overheating due to the crashes(front tyre was at 140), and despite doing some really slow laps to try and cool them down , nothing seemed to work. The front tyre just kept breaking away at ridiculously slow speeds through a corner, so I decided to call it a day after 9 or 10 laps I think it was.  ::)

Anyway I still enjoyed it and enjoyed watching the race in live replay from the pits.  ;D

Congrats to "Last Man Standing", Nick.... We'll have to call you the "General" from now on mate! But well done!  ;D

Hard luck to PP... You were going really well till you ran out of fuel on second to last lap. Your pretty quick and did great mate!   ;D

So onto the next race now DD.... What's next?  ;D

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Good question Hawky.............................

Firstly I put up a server for 500's to see about your paint.

Need to think about whats new like the Dukes or something

DD

How about Nordschleife Wet lol

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 27, 2016, 09:05:08 PM

DD

Lets have bikes that work well this time around... no tyre overheats on crashing etc, etc. Lol  ;D

Hawk.

PP

Thanks for the kind words guys. It was a real trial by fire for me considering I've never been to one of your races and having never ridden a 500cc let alone on a wet Assen track.

Congrats to Nick on winning and the crazy pace he was pulling all race. Hopefully next time my bike won't guzzle up all the fuel before the end.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 27, 2016, 09:05:08 PM

DD

How about Nordschleife Wet lol

Now you are asking for trouble. Lol

I'm easy really, but what about Silverstone, but have it so it's not raining all the time so the track risks creating a dry line towards the end of the race..... Now that could be interesting for strategy! Hehe.  ;D

But as I say, I'm easy whatever track you or someone else want to use.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

tchemi

I'm a bit disapointed. I get kicked because of a jump start. I waited for the red lights to desappear tho. So bad. :'(

doubledragoncc

Hi tchemi..........

So sorry your race got the dreaded jump start boot. It is something you have to know. You need to stay still and if you put the bike in gear or do anything before green it makes the bike move a bit and you get a jump start. It sucks big time and hopefully Piboso will sort it out.

Not your fault bro, your new and it takes time to learn it all and it has happened to us all.

Stick with it and the next race will be far better for you and we will help you m8.

DD