• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:06:56 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

>>> I'm racing online! - Join now

Started by IronHorse, August 06, 2016, 09:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronHorse

August 06, 2016, 09:51:21 AM Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 09:54:17 AM by IronHorse
I think this is a cool idea for a thread, since the game has little servers and almost always 0 players for every time. You check when someone replied to this thread, and if its within the last 5 minutes then you have a chance of joining the server and racing them.

(minimum 5 minute rule so if you reply and nobody joins you can leave after 5 minutes)

This could be a sticky thread...

Lets see how it goes ;D

doubledragoncc

It is best you state what bike, track and server if you want to do anything.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

IronHorse

Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 06, 2016, 10:36:28 AM
It is best you state what bike, track and server if you want to do anything.

DD

Its not like anyone will have trouble finding the server, there are only 2 or 3 most of the time and empty so if it says there is a player in the server you just join that one.

doubledragoncc

Iron I have 3 servers running every day and right now there are 12 servers in the online list!!!!

You only see the servers you have the tracks installed in GPB!!!

Not only that the guys here prefer the info bro

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Thanks Blacky I had a brain fart and forgot to give a link lol

Old age is a mofo

DD

IronHorse

Oh, I didn't know that  :o sorry my friend. I must download more tracks  8)

Vini

Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 06, 2016, 11:59:04 AM
maybe we should ask piboso if he can change this?
it's very confusing for new members or the ones who are not in the forum every day.

Meyer#12

Quote from: vin97 on August 06, 2016, 02:36:04 PM
Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 06, 2016, 11:59:04 AM
maybe we should ask piboso if he can change this?
it's very confusing for new members or the ones who are not in the forum every day.

But having servers there with tracks you don't have, is also confusing, then you try to join and realise that "oh damn, i don't have that track" have to exit game, downoad the track and then start again, i would rather make sure people know about the stats and server page. Easy to see there and then download what is needed :)

Otherwise it should be seperated somehow, the servers with tracks you have and the servers with tracks you don't have.
Meyer#12

Blackheart

Quote from: doubledragoncc on August 06, 2016, 12:19:59 PM
Thanks Blacky I had a brain fart and forgot to give a link lol

Old age is a mofo

DD

;D

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on August 06, 2016, 12:02:55 PM
http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php ::)

@ IronHorse: Just keep a check on the link above that Blacky posted.... That shows at all times what servers are online and what tracks they are using no matter if you don't have those tracks installed. That way you will know what individual track you will need to download and install if you already don't have it. It just saves having to have all tracks installed all the time which can take up a large amount of hard drive space considering a lot of tracks are not used very often unless requested.  ;)

Hawk.

IronHorse

Ok guys,

But I still think this thread can work, don't you? Just follow rules from DD's reply   ;)

Its good because people you don't have contacts with can see the thread and know you want to race, then they should join you on the server you are on and race with you. Its like a track noticeboard. Non?  8)

doubledragoncc

Only problem is, this is GPB forum and everyone is too lazy to do sweet FA unless you hand it to them on a gold platter lol.

Good idea but the online link from Blacky is where you see where people actually are online!!!

Right now the IN bike is Manu's Moto2 Kalex on the updated Silverstone on GPBOC6

DD