Author Topic: CAWS MOD Team - Beta 11 - Moto 3 Bike Set Release.  (Read 6965 times)

Boerenlater

• Lambda Motosports rider #36
    • View Profile
Re: CAWS MOD Team - Moto 3 Bike Set Release.
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2016, 01:33:27 PM »
Ricco ... Where you can read a bad language or not respect words ?
Real data ?? seriously ?? you can access to this engines ? you can take a deep NSF250 to take measure of wheel distance ? weigth ? rake angle ? ... And after you can take nsf250 you have access to mahindra ? ... Ktm ? .. Kalex ? .... Bro thats impossible to recreate a race bike exactly whit real data ...
Enjoy having no modbikes because nobody here owns a factory moto3 bike.
Dutch rider

pacopastor34

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2016, 01:53:32 PM »
Ricco, First at all I don't forget who help me when I came here. And I respect all the work you all made for free. But Yesterday I decided to download the bikeset and I couldn't complete a lap with the lack of grip of the front wheel. Exactly like 125 from piboso.

I'm sorry if I was rude. And I want you to know I respect so much your work guys.

I wanted to mean, the work was done. The bikes were in beta 6. Just following pibosos instructions the bikes could be in game quickly.

Again, sorry if I used bad words or someone was hurt.

Edit: I'm coming from MX-Bikes and I'm modding for it since the first the I bought it. I just say this because I know how much work is needed.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:59:04 PM by pacopastor34 »

Manu

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2016, 01:53:50 PM »
calm guys, calm

I'm sure jorge and paco did not want to disturb. Obviously things can be said in many ways.

pacopastor34

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2016, 02:00:02 PM »
Ricco ... Where you can read a bad language or not respect words ?
Real data ?? seriously ?? you can access to this engines ? you can take a deep NSF250 to take measure of wheel distance ? weigth ? rake angle ? ... And after you can take nsf250 you have access to mahindra ? ... Ktm ? .. Kalex ? .... Bro thats impossible to recreate a race bike exactly whit real data ...
Enjoy having no modbikes because nobody here owns a factory moto3 bike.

It's not necessary to own a moto3.

JorgeNsr

• NSR80 RACING - WORLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2016, 02:23:13 PM »
....only can have an opinion if the opinion is good for your ears....nobody here attack your job, and of course nobody here attack your of personal way.... but we hope a good bikes whit your big human team....the bikes have a big faults...and I think they have released the bikes knowing the problems...

Repeat....its just my opinion...im not a god, and i dont have the absolute truth, just i wanna talk about bikes...dont create a war...we have a comunity and its good when the people can talk whitout fear

Cheers
MORIWAKI MH80RF

NSR80Racing-World : https://www.facebook.com/NSR80RW/

Alone

• View Profile

Hawk

• MOD Team: CAWS / GP-Team: Horizon GP #7
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2016, 03:41:06 PM »
Okay..... Let's have some constructive and mature feedback please, ie: What bikes were you riding, what you feel is wrong with the bikes, especially what track you were riding on(a lot of the trackmods in GPB have terrible track surfaces for genuine simulated motorcycle use), detail of how the bikes were reacting that you think is wrong, what controller you were using, etc. etc. etc....... I mean c'mon guys, it's not hard to be constructive surely?  ::)

It would also be useful to know if you have any actual riding experience on real M3 bikes?  :)

So please post your feed back again in a constructive way we can use, jorgensr and pacopastor34. Thank you.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

• If it dont fit HIT it!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • GPBOC Live Streams
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2016, 04:25:09 PM »
One thing I can say using my system is I have no problem with the front end on most tracks, just a few which is more the track and not the bikes physics. Using my system is far smoother and more realistic than a gamepad so I find them very good on this aspect, whereas a gamepad user will be able to flick the bike faster than in real life, so it is not a real problem with the bike but gamepads being unrealistic and this is something nobody thinks about.

simply put, using a gamepad will NEVER give you a real eel of how the bike is as it will ALWAYS be a false reading due to the controller type.

Just thought it is best to point it out as most complain the bikes handle badly when they work fine with real handlebars!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls

Teamspeak: Server IP: 82.43.148.211  user password "yougetin"

i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1050Ti OC 4GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler

pacopastor34

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2016, 07:21:42 PM »
Good afternoon.

Well, after I arrived home and re-read my previous post I think I must apologize because of the way I say what I think about that first beta of your mod. I must say I was very excited with the mod because I like so much the low-powered bikes and I was very dissapointed? because of the front end stability. It seems the front-end has not enough grip or maybe too much light weight.

The track I used to test was Aragon V0.85. I always test all the bikes there and any of the others bike give me that front end problems except the stock 125.

@doubledragoncc I play with gamepad all the bikes with no problem. My complains are strictly with the front-end and not with the realism.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 07:23:41 PM by pacopastor34 »

doubledragoncc

• If it dont fit HIT it!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • GPBOC Live Streams
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2016, 07:54:20 PM »
@pacopastor34

I know some have found that turning the direct lean in the settings menu to a lower percentage can help.

I can ride with 100% but others with a gamepad have to have it around 20% or less to help with the front end.

Try different controller settings to see if it helps. I know you may think it is wrong to have to do so, but if it helps until the bikes are finished it may be better for you.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls

Teamspeak: Server IP: 82.43.148.211  user password "yougetin"

i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1050Ti OC 4GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler

Alone

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2016, 08:07:39 PM »
Thank you paco.
We are working in it, trying to be most realistic as possible. Not more than 1 on front grip is an issue that we are trying to solve.

Warlock

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2016, 09:31:50 PM »
....only can have an opinion if the opinion is good for your ears....nobody here attack your job, and of course nobody here attack your of personal way.... but we hope a good bikes whit your big human team....the bikes have a big faults...and I think they have released the bikes knowing the problems...

Repeat....its just my opinion...im not a god, and i dont have the absolute truth, just i wanna talk about bikes...dont create a war...we have a comunity and its good when the people can talk whitout fear

Cheers

mmm.... it's me ?  or it just sounds like if you have paid us for this mod ?

...don't know, but seems a very aggresive way of telling your opinion.

It would be very very easy to have more grip on the front tyre, very easy, but won't be realistic.
And with realistic i mean real data (all we can get. For your information we have real racers in our team, one of them in Moto3 bikes with access to real values). How in the life could Piboso have feedback of his sim with fake data mods?
Most of the problems we had is with light bikes, as you can see also in the 125 official bike. Is something that maybe Piboso could repair if he is aware of this problem. No, wait, ...maybe we are too noobs to make a bike mod ...

So , no, ...our bikes will never be 'perfect' if GPB isn't perfect.

JorgeNsr

• NSR80 RACING - WORLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2016, 10:30:20 PM »
Ok Warlok...understood....im going to write the post that you want read...

Ohh guys very nice mod ! nice bikes..! I cant write my opinion that i`ve not paid these guys.

Cheers
MORIWAKI MH80RF

Warlock

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2016, 10:41:30 PM »
You didn't understood a word of what i said.  Sadly

You can have whatever opinion you like and tell to us, no problem at all with that,  but it's the way you put it here that is completely disrespectful.

JorgeNsr

• NSR80 RACING - WORLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2016, 10:49:21 PM »
 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
MORIWAKI MH80RF