• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:03:19 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[Release] Honda CBR900RR 1.3b

Started by Blackheart, August 15, 2016, 11:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warlock

Are we talking about reflections or specular?

Blackheart

@ TheFatController in this way, or u mean something different?
@Warlock is indifferent I have to use the same in both cases; specular & reflection.

TFC

TFC

Np.. Would love to know if this is wrong for some reason though as I've used this method throughout!

h106frp

Blackheart

So just the alpha channel is used, more easy  ;D

Warlock

Yes the same alpha you use for the holes will block specular and reflections.

Blackheart

And... wheels completed  :P

doubledragoncc

Pass me some tissues I just made a mess in my pants!!!

Brilliant Blacky, all you need now is a bike to link them together lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

I decided to model from scratch even the front susp, so it will take a bit more than expected.  :-\

I know, the result is bad, but it was just a quick test in the game, I will correct the wrong geometries (blue parts) and yes need a key lol

grimm

This CBR900RR brought me back to GP Bikes after a few months off from it. I am absolutely in love with everything about it. Even got me around to modifying the helmet cams for replays so I can view them from the same places I've often mounted GoPro's on my real life helmet. Made a sliiiiight change and added a 46T rear sprocket to the options (like mine had when I bought it used in 2011) and the wheelies (all 6 gears up to 110mph if you've got the skill) are so spot on. I don't know if you made all the physics from scratch or if they are taken from another bike, but whatever you've done, keep it up! When the community gets ahold of this bike it is going to redefine GP Bikes as a whole to have a good street bike (or a few I guess) to enjoy the available circuits at less than Grand Prix speeds.

Even though the one I've been testing out is super early alpha stages of the bike, it is still making me so happy to ride.  ;D

Blackheart

August 19, 2016, 04:02:44 PM #27 Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 04:17:06 PM by Blackheart
You can make as many changes as you want, for now I have to finish the 3d, I think that in 2 weeks I should have finished. The alpha 1 and 2 use an old NR750 phisics, ma with a better geometry.

There is a bad front (if now u push hard on the brakes... u die lol ) but i can fix it before the beta without problems.

When u have some good changes, send me them with a  pm  ;) Not the full bike but only the modified files pls

P.S. Brrrr the old brake discs cause me nightmares  ;D

EDIT: Personally in this period GP circuits bore me, I prefer build the bike for road track as Ulster (yes i love it ever and ever and i want a version 1.0!)  ;D

doubledragoncc

@grimm

Did you get the Alpha2 link I sent you?.................

She is so beautiful and Blacky got the right style of pipe for the time. Seriously find the NR sounds and matches the bike more than the 900 sound. Its more aggressive and bitchy than the standard sound, But I never rode one with a stock pipe.

OT I am putting a care package together for your controller.............a wee upgrade ;D

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart