• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:14:14 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Hs2 GSXR1000RR Rear Sets

Started by doubledragoncc, September 04, 2016, 12:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Hi guys,

I decided that I would make a separate thread for my new Rear Sets as I will be offering them as a separate stand-alone unit if wanted. This means they would have their own BU0836NC controller so you can use them with a gamepad or anything else. It also means that if you decided to want an Hs2 Streetfighter unit, the board can be used to power it!!!

The standard price of the Rear Sets without a controller to update an Hs2 Streetfighter system like Matty's is £225 and if you wanted the stand-alone units they are £255 which just covers the cost of the controller and housing.

Got up at & this morning as was itching to get the shifter finished. It is adjustable for lever throw and pressure. They can be used in your socks or shoes. I tested with running shoes, cowboy boots and bare feet in socks and all work great.

The shift unit s digital but has no switches, it is fully mechanical which makes it far more durable. It also make shifting feel more realistic.

I just tested the shifter and rear brake and just need to clean up the brackets, paint them and make a housing to cover the shifter and they are finished.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

IMO separate pieces but compatible for a future update its a good thing!  8)

doubledragoncc

I am trying my best to make it more affordable and modular to split costs over time instead of one big payment

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

grimm

Well, things go well selling my classic van this fall and I'll not only be putting in a message about a CBR250RR engine, but I'll also be purchasing a HS2 with all the best of the best parts you could put toward it. Been thinking about selling one of the spare engines I've got laying around to get an order in. Seeing the full foot controls and the system with all the buttons and switches... jeeze I could never get near that in quality or quantity, I want to pay the master of this to hand build one... the system overall at this point looks glorious.  ;)

Awesome job DD, this is on a level outside of anything we even discussed many a late night over drinks and smoke filled air. Quite the level of detail to say the least. Bravo man, my hat is off to you.

doubledragoncc

Thanks Grimm, your words mean a lot to me brother. Shame we never got to go get my old full CBR1000RR sit on system from FL. I think it is still there and yours for the taking if it is!!!

Remember this one?

PM me if you want Danny's number in FL to see if its there.

DD