• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:07:23 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 17 | Sendai Hi-land Raceway | MotoGP | WINNER - Yan24

Started by Grooveski, September 12, 2016, 03:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

finpower

September 18, 2016, 01:15:06 PM #46 Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:07:37 PM by finpower
finpower # 56  Ducati

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Grooveski

How do you restart the race if someone jumpstarts?

I don't see an option anywhere. ???  All I have is back to pits and continue on the menu.
Have rummaged around the wiki and forum looking for an admin command or the likes but haven't found anything - a pointer or procedure would be appreciated.

doubledragoncc

Not to sure m8. I have never had to do it.

Best to ask Nick or someone that races a lot

Sorry for being dub. Will look into it

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Grooveski

Matty to the rescue!  :D

The little arrow next to Race Length in the Event Info screen - above where the Admin button is. 
I'd got it in my mind that they were for polls - but no - they restart sessions.
You can use the same button to skip quali sessions too if you wanted to and get straight to a race(presumably with a random grid)
Sorted!   :)

doubledragoncc

Oh yeah.....................I fogot about those dodads....................old age takin effect

DD

Grooveski

That's us done DD.  Thanks for the loan of your laptop.  :)
Any chance you could save out the replay? - don't think my buffer was set high enough.  :(

finpower

congratulate jan for victory.

I had nice fights with manu and thecrivi.
that is fun.

race to the next.
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Grooveski

Qualifying times:

Race results:

Race Hotlaps:

Beer!   :)

Grooveski

September 18, 2016, 09:35:48 PM #56 Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:47:28 PM by Grooveski
Congratulations Yan - Very impressive performance!    8)

Looked like a fight for the rest of the podium at the start of the race.  2nd, 3rd & 4th all came past glued together when y'all lapped me.   ;D

Sorry to Yama for the start - my starts are always lousy - that coming together was my fault, I should have got off the line better.   :-[
(although it looked like you just got away with it that time)

After the carnage at the start I tried to settle down.
...and failed - three daft crashes at the same corner - the lefthander on the way up the hill.  Frustrating because I really thought I'd sussed that corner days ago.  grrr!  Guess the excitement of the race messed with my throttle control.
...and one crash up at the mini-spoon-curve affair about half way through the lap.  That one didn't surprise me much - been having trouble there all week.
....and a couple of run-offs while worrying about folk lapping me - one deliberate, the other not so much.   :P

Total shambles really but inbetween I was banging in 49s just like I'd been hoping to and accomplished the main mission(not taking out any of the leaders while they lapped me).  :)
However messy it may have ended up - was still great to be back on a grid again.  :D See you all at the next one! 

finpower

Nvidia GeForse GTX 760