• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:54:12 PM

Misfiring

Started by Toomes1, December 25, 2013, 10:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomes1

Posted about this a few days ago but no one replied,so here I go again.....I'm trying to get the power down on sachsenring NC but the bike feels like it's either misfiring or traction control keeps cutting in. I never had this problem on beta3 just beta4.
I've tried reinstalling the track but still no resolve.

PeterV

I have noticed this as well, me on Monza bike v1.1, the problem corner you notice it the most.
Like you said it sounds like TC kicking in, but i ride with TC off. so that cant be it.
I think its due to a certain type of track grip what is used for that part off track. But just guessing here.

Didn't try Sachsenring  NC yet , will try l8r this week.

Toomes1

Quote from: PeterV on December 25, 2013, 10:37:55 PM
I have noticed this as well, me on Monza bike v1.1, the problem corner you notice it the most.
Like you said it sounds like TC kicking in, but i ride with TC off. so that cant be it.
I think its due to a certain type of track grip what is used for that part off track. But just guessing here.

Didn't try Sachsenring  NC yet , will try l8r this week.
I ride with tc on 1 but because of this problem tried no tc and still the same + I would say it happens with 80% of the track not one particular corner or straight.

If you could try tomorrow it would be much appreciated cause I'm lost.

PeterV

oke i tried ans with TC off it stutters like mad, like it is on.

PiBoSo

Quote from: PeterV on December 26, 2013, 10:30:10 AM

Have you disabled anti wheeling, too?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

PeterV

December 26, 2013, 11:31:39 AM #5 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 04:07:53 PM by PeterV
Quote from: PiBoSo on December 26, 2013, 11:17:46 AM
Quote from: PeterV on December 26, 2013, 10:30:10 AM

Have you disabled anti wheeling, too?
Yes TC off, Anti Wheeling off, engine braking 3

*** Edit ***
We are now on Circuit of the America's, and there we have no misfire at all, with the same settings.

oppolo

me too I feel some exagerated grip in certain circumstances, but seems for others guys is ok http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=310.15