• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:36:43 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

AdBlock Plus and GPB??

Started by Hawk, September 25, 2016, 12:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

I'm just wondering if there is any possibility that there is a conflict between the operation of AdBlock Plus and GPBikes?

I say this because I've only recently installed "AdBlock Plus" for the first time two days ago and ever since then I've been getting regular core.exe crashes and ODE Error crashes when running GPBikes. I don't get many GPBike app crashes so this is very unusual for me to suddenly have so many happen like this. I just thought this maybe an indicator that there is a conflict somewhere between the two apps?

For ref: https://adblockplus.org/

Hawk.

Blackheart

ADB isnt a app but a plugin for the browser... the two things are unrelated. (i've adb on all my pc)

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on September 25, 2016, 01:10:47 PM
ADB isnt a app but a plugin for the browser... the two things are unrelated. (i've adb on all my pc)

Just seems strange that I have been having issues with GPB since installing this plugin, and I've not installed anything else since so this is why I'm thinking this is possibly causing problems.  ;)

This is certainly not a statement of fact but just a query.  :)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

No chance.

Thing I do every time GPB seems to act-up: reinstall on top.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on September 25, 2016, 02:06:43 PM
No chance.

Thing I do every time GPB seems to act-up: reinstall on top.

Seems I'm going to have to do that Max because it's starting to play-up something terrible now.   ;)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

I think the only thing you'll "lose" is the custom settings in the core.ini file, if any. Of course you can saved it elsewhere and re-change them once the re-install is over.