• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:18:06 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Motonline-fr - Server ?

Started by KawaKasper, October 09, 2016, 04:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KawaKasper

can´t connect to them because i always get an bike mismatch?
I downloaded all the modded bike that are linked over this forum...

Don´t know what i´m doing wrong.

Hawk

Quote from: KawaKasper on October 09, 2016, 04:37:06 PM

This is the problem people get when they update their bikeMODS outside the BikeMOD database......Most main GPB server hosts will only update with bikes that are in the bikeMOD database so everyone can connect without issues.
So stick to the BikeMOD database bikes and you'll be able to connect to most servers accept maybe the GPBOC Server which unfortunately updates as and when it pleases.  ;)

BikeMOD Database : http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2626.0

Hawk.

KawaKasper

October 09, 2016, 05:12:37 PM #2 Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 05:16:44 PM by KawaKasper
no, i used the BikeMOD Database and can´t connect, thats why i ask  :-X

i downloaded the  "BIKE MOD v 2.21.7z" file, i think this is the correct one, isn´t it?

matty0l215

October 09, 2016, 05:26:41 PM #3 Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 05:28:33 PM by matty0l215
Yes it is.

Let me check something.

Edit- Give it 20 minutes and try again please.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Hawk on October 09, 2016, 04:45:20 PM

This is the problem people get when they update their bikeMODS outside the BikeMOD database......Most main GPB server hosts will only update with bikes that are in the bikeMOD database so everyone can connect without issues.
So stick to the BikeMOD database bikes and you'll be able to connect to most servers accept maybe the GPBOC Server which unfortunately updates as and when it pleases.  ;)

Hawk.
Sorry Hawk but I try to keep up to date and not make people have to wait weeks for the BikeMOD to be released.

Matty does a great job and it is a good idea, BUT I dont want to wait a few weeks to ride a bike online and I know others are the same.

I try to be helpful and find it quite a put down in your wording about how I stay up to date.
At least  I bother to check daily several time to be up to day, not to be problematic.

I guess I will just have to get lazy a say fuck, why bother to try and help if I just get slagged off for it.

Oh and by the way I USR the BikeMOD data base too but some updates are important and many dont want to wait to race online with them.

Sorry I tried to be helpful. It wont happen again

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

KawaKasper

Quote from: matty0l215 on October 09, 2016, 05:26:41 PM
Yes it is.

Let me check something.

Edit- Give it 20 minutes and try again please.

yes, now everythings works  :)
thx for help!

matty0l215

My bad, i Hadn't updated the French servers. This is why I normally update the BikeMOD twice a month ;D

You did nothing wrong :P

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on October 09, 2016, 05:46:03 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 09, 2016, 04:45:20 PM

Hawk.
Sorry Hawk but I try to keep up to date and not make people have to wait weeks for the BikeMOD to be released.

Matty does a great job and it is a good idea, BUT I dont want to wait a few weeks to ride a bike online and I know others are the same.

I try to be helpful and find it quite a put down in your wording about how I stay up to date.
At least  I bother to check daily several time to be up to day, not to be problematic.

I guess I will just have to get lazy a say fuck, why bother to try and help if I just get slagged off for it.

Oh and by the way I USR the BikeMOD data base too but some updates are important and many dont want to wait to race online with them.

Sorry I tried to be helpful. It wont happen again

DD

Sorry DD, I didn't mean any disrespect in my wording at all, and I apologise to you if it sounded in anyway disrespectful as I know by updating as and when any bikemod updates are released you think you are helping everyone and your heart is definitely in the right place for wanting to help everyone and your a great guy for all the help and advice you do give the community.
But when you first took over the GPBOC we tried to pass on our experience and knowledge gained from a lot of time and effort when the bikeMOD database was first setup and the problems with people(especially newbies) not being able to connect to servers because of data mismatches, and the fact that not all server admins can update as soon as a bikemod update is released because they are busy with work and/or family. The solution that was good for everyone was to only update twice a month on the same dates each month from the bikeMOD database so that all server admins could organise to update their servers on the same day and therefore all riders wouldn't have any problems with data-mismatch issues when they tried to connect to servers.... And you know as well as anyone else that it worked great because there were no more connection issue posts concerning data/bike mismatches.

A lot of time and effort went into organising the bikemod database(A few years ago now) and the arrangements we made with all the other main server admins at the time in making sure it was the best option for everyone and it seems you have just decided to ignore all that work and effort because you think your doing the right thing by everyone when in fact it's only the GPBOC server and it's users your helping..... What about the other server admins and their users who cannot connect to their server because they arranged to stick with updating their server from the BikeMOD Database? What about the riders who've updated to connect to the GPBOC server and now cannot connect to other servers because of that? Can you see what I'm talking about DD? I hope so because as I say, your a great guy and I certainly don't mean any disrespect in what I'm trying to point out to you here.  ;) 8)

So there you have my explanation again as to why you should stick to updating your server via the bikemod database only, and I hope you can see the sense in the reasons? But of course you can do whatever you want DD; it's for you to decide what is best for the organisation of all the community and other server admins and not just the GPBOC and it's users. Do you want only riders to be able to connect to the GPBOC servers or do you want all riders within the community to be able to connect to any of the main servers?

This is the last time I'm going to say anything about this as you have a right to do what you think is best without someone else banging on about how you should do things....... So the decision is yours to make in what's best for everyone including all server admins.  ;)

But just to say for sure that no disrespect is intended at all DD...... I've known you a long time mate; your a definitely a great guy and I know you like to help the community and others as much as you can whenever you can. So don't take this in the wrong way you old mukka!  ;D ;D 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

October 10, 2016, 11:28:39 AM #8 Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:31:09 PM by doubledragoncc
Its all cool bro.

I DO actually run most classes on BikeMOD ONLY ie MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 but when road bikes and cup bikes are having important updates that aa lot of guys get, if I dont update the server daily, THEY cant get on the server!!!

I am not a backer of lazy people, if guys cant be bothered to check and a lot are lazy, why should otheres suffer and have to wait 2 weeks???

I will run a seperate server where it is upto date no matter what but keep the main ones on the bikeMOD only.

I have just set up 8 drives and servers for GPBOC and just need to forward and test ports to ensure they all work.

I dont think my system could run all at once if all are being raced on but will try to have as many up as possible.

DD

EDIT I think I might also start a database to cover daily update for the few servers I will run like that. It will mean bikeMOD servers for the most but a few to let those that update regularly be able to race right away.
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

FTP server updates.

If everyone used them, then there would be no issue :P ;D

janaucarre

Hi, since months i cant connect to motonline server.
Ive downloaded many times the bikes mismatch but ever moto 3 ftr honda mismatch
Is there anybody with the same problem ?
All bikes i have comes from bikemod

tchemi

Yes, I had the exact same problem.

Vini

same for me
installed the latest bike mod

matty0l215

Alibaskins , could you restart the servers please.