• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[Release] Fun Track by LauZzZn V0.8

Started by LauZzZn, October 25, 2016, 05:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LauZzZn

I made this track some time ago for rFactor and converted it to WRS.
It is a lot of fun with the Caterham!

Download  here

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Stout Johnson

Thank you LauZzZn! I will also try it as soon as I find the time. Thank you for making tracks for WRS.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

janaucarre

Stout Johnson

Quote from: LauZzZn on October 25, 2016, 05:30:13 PM
It is a lot of fun with the Caterham!

Hey LauZzZn, I had a chance to test the track yesterday. It indeed is a lot of fun mate, very well made mate. The only problem I had (this is not a track problem, rather a WRS tyre simulation problem) was that with the Caterham after 1 lap of driving fast (including some sliding), the tyres always overheat massively. It feels like driving on ice in the second fast lap. Is anybody else experiencing this? So I have to resort to driving with the RX car, because with the Caterham I can only do one lap.

But again this is not a track problem but a tyres sim problem ;) very nice track mate. Keep 'em coming! :)
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

LauZzZn

Ill check if I can do a proper setup for the Caterham :) Indeed driving longer is not really possible :/

GasFactoryRacing

Would you mind giving me a quick rundown on how exactly did you get the track converted from rfactor and into WRS? I'm having some issues
Team_GFR

LauZzZn

Quote from: GasFactoryRacing on January 17, 2017, 03:22:26 AM
Would you mind giving me a quick rundown on how exactly did you get the track converted from rfactor and into WRS? I'm having some issues
http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=196.420

GasFactoryRacing

🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒
Team_GFR

GasFactoryRacing

Team_GFR