• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:59:23 PM

Checkline Bug

Started by Hawk, November 06, 2016, 07:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Hi Piboso.

Just finished my latest update to the Silvertone V0.96_NDS TrackMOD and found that when I have the checkline added it causes the screen to stutter-lag slightly at certain points when riding around the track. When I take the checkline files out of the track folder and test again the screen stays smooth at all points when riding around the track. I'm presuming therefore that it is an issue with the checkline?

I've included a download link below for the track concerned. If you could check it out please and confirm if it is a checkline issue or a track issue? Thank you and appreciated.  :)

Silverstone v0.96_NDS - Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!LUNXEIBY!9Y7d7YrZz4FBZRCJVKB3nX3_XJjkxEGhcSxYgfz7mDQ

Hawk.
PS: If others would like to download and test this too then feel welcome to do so and report back here please. Thanks.  ;) 8)

janaucarre

Hi, im on monza since one week and didnt understand what is exactly  checklines.
Can you tell me please.
I have a problem with respawn 3sec, sometimes its ok sometimes im teleported to a place very far from where i fall. For example i fall at ascari and respawn on the straight in front of the pits.
I redo an centerline with more point to see if it changes something but not. An idea?

Hawk

As far as I understand it Janau, the checklines together with the min/max lines are for the new beta 9 bike reset system to allow the bike to respawn at the side of the track at the point you crashed when you hold the bike reset button for at least 3 seconds.
But your right, I've had that instance were the bike will reset on track but back level with the pits too instead of actually were I crashed. Maybe this is another little quirky bug with the checklines?

Hope that helps Janau.  ;)

Hawk.

janaucarre

Syd

No stutter offline or online. Just as smooth as the other version. For me anyway