• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:08:57 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

B9 Race Test Tonight ??

Started by LOOPATELI, October 02, 2016, 11:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on October 02, 2016, 09:10:32 PM
Blimey Lads, looks like a race and a half :P

Which track were you guys using?

Quote from: Boerenlater on October 02, 2016, 09:18:36 PM
Victoria

Well... looks like the dynamic surface is still causing problems for online stability guys?  :-X

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Do you want to try another track then.

Just say and I will set it up as you want it guys

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

giorjoe

The problem for cores is mod or track? I vote for test gpb9 in Victoria with murusama.

doubledragoncc

Well it might have been my fault but let me explain.

I set up the servers and naturally used all the tracks from the old servers, which included the Victoria track from beta8 in it. I am not sure that GPB was reading from the pkz file or from the tracks folder so if it was from the tracks folder it was the old beta8 track. I unzipped and replaced the old track files in the track folder now so maybe it will work better.

As I said I am not sure which track file was being read but it might be why there were problems. If so sorry and I will now go and jump off the next railway bridge!!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: giorjoe on October 03, 2016, 08:33:26 AM
The problem for cores is mod or track? I vote for test gpb9 in Victoria with murusama.

I presume this is why you were running a test race for beta 9, to find this information out for Piboso?

Previous betas have had instability online with the dynamic track surface tracks, this is why the NDS suffix was created for tracks without dynamic surfaces to gain more online stability. But then there are other reasons it seems for core.exe crashes too, so...... ??? But NDS tracks certainly seem to give more online stability during race events we've found in the past, but not sure about beta 9 performance in this respect?

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

yesterday I saw 2 types of cores:

1st and most common one. Dynamic surface track. every time the track had to much rubber, lap times started to lag and everyone started to have core exe. Then I restart the server and it went good for another 20-30mins (we where more than 10 riders in the server)

2nd and a new type of core (for me). With this new re spawn system sometimes when I crash and the bike stops I try to respawm and boommmm core exe.

doubledragoncc

Thanks for the info Loopa.

I reposted it in beta9 thread for P to see.

What track you guys want to try next NDS naturally lol

DD

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

-aGy-

didnt make it yesterday.. maybe tonight.. i vote open default bikes if mod bikes do core.exe..

LOOPATELI

yep i think is better to try default bikes (murasama for example) and some ads track.

What track do you want guys

giorjoe

doubledragoncc

well as we are meant to follow the real racing but dont have the right track Suzuka sounds correct.  M3 woud be great fun, but many bitch about big tracks on M3 as they are whinny bitches so it will be up to Loopa to decide as its his gig to make up for the last race.

Fight between yourselves and loopa can PM me with the winner race lol

DD........................................ding ding

Boerenlater

Quotewell as we are meant to follow the real racing but dont have the right track Suzuka sounds correct.
F1 next track is Suzuka  ;)
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

So be it

Gonna check I got all right on servers and then do fresh starts in the morning for MotoGP, Moto2 and CBR Cup.

I might make another server for Moto3 as well. Gotta make a fresh partition  first

DD

Alby46

i think the problems is the mod cause in other tracks i had no issues at all, except for the known trackside objects crashes
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)