• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

TrackIR support [Resolved]

Started by tchemi, November 21, 2016, 06:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tchemi

November 21, 2016, 06:02:10 PM Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 07:01:17 PM by tchemi
Hello !

In the changelog of the new beta10, it is written : new : TrackIR support

I enabled free look, I checked the box in the settings for Trackir, went into 1st P view but it doesn't move :( :(
What have I missed ?

Edit : I have updated TrackIR to 5.4 and now it does work ! BUT, most of the axis are inverted... :/

PiBoSo

Quote from: tchemi on November 21, 2016, 06:02:10 PM
Hello !

In the changelog of the new beta10, it is written : new : TrackIR support

I enabled free look, I checked the box in the settings for Trackir, went into 1st P view but it doesn't move :( :(
What have I missed ?

Edit : I have updated TrackIR to 5.4 and now it does work ! BUT, most of the axis are inverted... :/

Thank you for the report.
Could you please write which axis are inverted?
Did you find any other issue?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

tchemi

Yaw Axis and Roll axis are inverted.
To fix that, I just created a new profile in TrackIR software and inverted those two axis.

Also, each time I restart the game, the default profile is set. I have to go back to the desktop, open TrackIR soft and select my GPB profile. But I think it can can be fix in Trackir software by binding the program to this profile.

Only 3 axis are working, pitch, yaw, roll and not the X, Y and Z ones (but I think it's on purpose).

Beside that, it works well and I am discovering a whole new game with the 1P view and the face tracking !!  ::)

PiBoSo

Quote from: tchemi on November 22, 2016, 02:09:50 PM
Yaw Axis and Roll axis are inverted.
To fix that, I just created a new profile in TrackIR software and inverted those two axis.

Also, each time I restart the game, the default profile is set. I have to go back to the desktop, open TrackIR soft and select my GPB profile. But I think it can can be fix in Trackir software by binding the program to this profile.

Only 3 axis are working, pitch, yaw, roll and not the X, Y and Z ones (but I think it's on purpose).

Beside that, it works well and I am discovering a whole new game with the 1P view and the face tracking !!  ::)

Thank you.
It's surprising that yaw is inverted but not pitch.

X, Y and Z movements are not supported at the moment.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".