• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:24:54 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[RELEASE] Yamaha TZR GP80 Pastor's Custom and Racing Version [BETA 12]

Started by pacopastor34, November 25, 2016, 09:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Warlock

doubledragoncc

Reminds me of my old rebored AP50 and FS1E days 60MPH+ outta a road legal 50cc lol

great job paco, dont change the physics in any way they are perfect!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

vali_grad

new sim in town ? ping me !

Wimp #97

WOW, Paco, this bike is amazing!

I never really looked at it (because its useless on big tracks) but today I took this bike to a karting track (Zuera) and Oh My Goodness. This is amazing. I rode by myself on the same track for more than an hour, just doing laps and having fun.
I have to say I am really impressed, It looks raw and fast and holy shit it is fast on a small track. (1:08.1 on Zeura, if anyone wants to go and beat it) 8)
Its the most fun I have had in a while on gp bikes.

We should make a racing series for these or something!!  8)

Anyway great job Paco! Love the bike!

Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

Tosteetos

This thing is a blast! I haven't raced online yet but this would be one of the first ones I'd like to try online. Thanks!

Tosteetos

WE NEED this thing to hit the Beta 12b PLEASE! I love this bike, this bike is a blast on the kart tracks, but more than a blast, it really helps people hone in their skills. Please convert it to Beta12. Or if too much let me work myself on it!

Thanks!

connorhall70

GanjaGod

LOOPATELI

I've talk with Paco and he said it will be updated asap

pacopastor34

UPDATED TO BETA 12.

Soon I will upload a version with the fairings.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Tosteetos

Great Paco! Thanks!

Now who wants to take this thing to a kart track and have a blast?   ;D let me know!

Davide74

This evening we have been racing in Zuera, incredible mod !!

Tosteetos