• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Slipper Clutch in the Garage.......

Started by Hawk, December 07, 2016, 11:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Hi Piboso.

Any chance we could have the "Slipper Clutch" settings for the 4 stroke bikes adjustable as function in the garage please?

Hawk.

h106frp

janaucarre

What does slipper clutch means exactly please?

BOBR6 84

Hawk

janaucarre

Ah ok i understand better what you asked for.
Thx

davidboda46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

C21

# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

janaucarre

The first + is to finish the online instability problem for piboso. We all have asked him for this since a long time. Dont we let him working until next phase?

Hawk

Quote from: janaucarre on December 08, 2016, 08:25:04 AM
The first + is to finish the online instability problem for Piboso. We all have asked him for this since a long time. Don't we let him working until next phase?

I understand what your saying Janau, and I'm sure everyone would agree with you that the online stability is the priority issue..... But this is a "Suggestions and Wishlist" thread, yes, and as such is were these kind of posts belong. They are certainly not meant as a demand for immediate attention by Piboso.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Hi Piboso.

Just wondering if this suggestion of having any mechanical slipper clutch settings(not electronic settings) directly adjustable in the garage is on your TODO list? It would help a great deal for certain bikes that don't have electronic slipper clutches to be setup properly and more realistically for any riders particular riding style.

tchemi

PiBoSo

Quote from: Hawk on October 02, 2017, 08:54:13 AM
Hi Piboso.

Just wondering if this suggestion of having any mechanical slipper clutch settings(not electronic settings) directly adjustable in the garage is on your TODO list? It would help a great deal for certain bikes that don't have electronic slipper clutches to be setup properly and more realistically for any riders particular riding style.

Added to the TODO list.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Hawk